Covenat enemy?

mega ultra geor

I doubt it. The game is going to take place on a Forerunner shield world called Sigma 7 so there's most likely going to be Sentinels as the enemy

sentinels, for 3 games hell no, precursors are more likely with a possible occurrence of Forerunner survivors.

sentinels, for 3 games hell no, precursors are more likely with a possible occurrence of Forerunner survivors.

I'm not seeing it likely that 343 will jump into Precursors straight from the beginning though, I know we won't only be fighting Sentinels but we're hitting a shield world- it's made of Sentinels and it's logical to assume we'd be coming in contact with them. As for sentient life forms I don't think they want us to meet the Precursors or Forerunners yet or possibly we will but near the second half of the game.

• Like 1

I'm Pretty sure there is only one Precursor left called the Prisoner. I think the Prisoner will lead an army of Ancient Humans.

• 2 weeks later...

BS Angel did say that they would be returning, but if they are an enemy is unclear. Who knows, they may have formed a new alliance amongst themselves, or have pooled their technology with humans. There also may be stranded Covenant forces that are already in the shield world, however it's more likely that Forerunner constructs will be the main antoganists, along with the possibility of a remaining precursor.

I'm Pretty sure there is only one Precursor left called the Prisoner. I think the Prisoner will lead an army of Ancient Humans.

Yes but the timeless one died, and also the covy were confirmed to come back in the trilogy, by O'Conner

I want...... ELITES for enemys and mayby some forunners or something. I really liked the grunts though. :( mayby the forunners are really grunts. (crosses fingers)

What if the covenant come. But they are the elites and they help us. Maybe we can get the drones to help us too.

well technically the elites arent part of the covenant anymore.

Since the Covenant has been confirmed to make an appearance but not as the main enemy, i believe that the UNSC wont be too far behind them. And with that, since the Elites are now Human Allies, that the Elites will also make an appearance

What if the covenant come. But they are the elites and they help us. Maybe we can get the drones to help us too.

Th covenant are confirmed to be in Halo 4 but they will be the least of our problems as stated earlier and not all elites are on our side. The elites have split into separatist and loyalist factions and as for the drones I doubt we'll be seeing them ever again

Th covenant are confirmed to be in Halo 4 but they will be the least of our problems as stated earlier and not all elites are on our side. The elites have split into separatist and loyalist factions and as for the drones I doubt we'll be seeing them ever again

thank god. those things were so damn annoying. im really hoping to fight more then 1 race/species. it gets boring fighting the same thing the whole game you know?