Some painting I have done

Azaxx

You should turn the space one in, i love that one. Looks amazing, hell that is something i would want painted on my walls as a wallpaper and have master chiefs drop shield over my bed to protect me from the evil covenant raiding my dreams. :P

roflmao

wish i could do it on a wall, but i would need boards behind it. Normal walls wouldn't work, otherwise my room would be VERY different to how it is atm.

It's a scheme i have had planned for some time now, and soon as i get my own place again that is paid for i plan on having that done for my childs room. For mine i want to have a painting done of a old anime i used to watch galled Gundam Wing. I'd like to have my whole wall done in a space battle featuring the 5 Gundams vs the enemies.

You painted that??? Dang! That's really good. I think I'll use the space one in my next signature. Mines being screwy now and I need a new one. If you can get a better picture of the space one that'd be great! the angle looks a bit off.

When i get a chance :)

Well colour me impressed. These are very good paintings, Azaxx. I'm no artist, I can't draw anything to save my life. I do like to make tiny doodles, but that's about it. I'd love to see you paint something Halo related. Congratulations on being a great artist, I hope you'll share more paintings with us as you complete them.

well i said yesterday that ill be doing a halo theme painting and ill post the concept art for it, one pics blurry and the other had the flash on the camera

[edit] oh and the backround will black the covy ship purple/pink and the halo blue and red

BILD1179.jpg

BILD1178.jpg

ill do them soon (today or the weekend)

[EDIT] heres another (bit hard drawing a reflected carrier)

photo.jpg