•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  TDM : (15 October 2018 - 02:59 PM) Imagine how conversations would go... "Hey TDM!" "Bro who are you"
@  TDM : (15 October 2018 - 02:59 PM) Well if we didn't know each other that'd be somethin' real strange, eh?
@  RedStarRocket91 : (15 October 2018 - 02:47 PM) The forum has always been quite close-knit, really. It's what I always liked about it, it feels like everyone knows everyone
@  Ardent Slayer : (15 October 2018 - 02:35 PM) The forum is SLOWLY making a bit more activity, but it's the same members.
@  Mr Kittens a... : (15 October 2018 - 02:31 PM) it has been active for a bit. I can never catch anyone on the shoutbox though. lol
@  Mr Kittens a... : (15 October 2018 - 02:30 PM) yus
@  Jack Da Ripper : (15 October 2018 - 02:03 PM) Huh, the forum has been a little more active lately, that's a good sign
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (15 October 2018 - 01:50 PM) @Twinreaper Nice detailed post on the poll, I have to say I strongly disagree with a few of your points though.
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (15 October 2018 - 01:45 PM) @Drizzy_Death Thanks for the awards. :yay:
@  Drizzy_Death : (15 October 2018 - 10:42 AM) Time to get to this Site Poll
@  Drizzy_Death : (15 October 2018 - 10:42 AM) It's a busy Monday beautiful forum, sorry I'm late
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (15 October 2018 - 07:05 AM) Great stuff in the poll :yay:
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (15 October 2018 - 06:44 AM) @Twinreaper Never was, probably never will be.
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (15 October 2018 - 06:44 AM) @TDM Sounds good man see ya around. :yay:
@  RedStarRocket91 : (15 October 2018 - 06:33 AM) I was for a while. Sort of lost interest a few years ago though
@  Ardent Slayer : (14 October 2018 - 11:26 PM) Tried getting into Dr. Who. Just couldn't, unfortunately.
@  Minuette : (14 October 2018 - 11:10 PM) Ay, the purple disappeared. Prolly a post glitch that had me as purple still
@  Minuette : (14 October 2018 - 11:09 PM) Ja
@  Twinreaper : (14 October 2018 - 10:05 PM) Anyone here a Doctor Who fan?
@  Vitamin Pwn : (14 October 2018 - 08:17 PM) Understandable, have a nice day

Photo

Site Poll 90: Which Elite do you like most?

Elite Sangheili Halo Poll Site Poll

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 UNSC Spartan-II

UNSC Spartan-II

Spartan-II

• News Group
  • 1,726 posts
Heroic
         2    7    17             3               

Posted 28 August 2018 - 09:26 AM

oAEBUiG.png

Hi everyone, Spartan here with Site Poll 90.

Last week we talked about your favourite Covenant species. Unsurprisingly, Elites came out on top. People love their honour-based warrior culture, and they are certainly the most respectable out of the species when it comes to fighting the Covenant. Click here to view the last poll, 89.

300px-ThelWaypoint.png

Which Elite do you like most?

With Elites winning the spotlight last week, I figured this'll be a Sangheili-appreciate week for the community. Many of these can be inspiring. The eat, breath, and speak honour. Many Arbiters were brave, and there were many "heretics" heroic enough to defy the Covenant's false foundation. There are many Sangheili out there, from Rtas 'Vadum to Let 'Volir, but which Elite do you like most?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts,

Spartan out.    :yay:

2m5l7hi.jpg

#2 I_Make_Big_Boo

I_Make_Big_Boo

The Prophet of No Ragrets

• Art Group
  • 1,546 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:SelfDestruct217
7             9                      2      

Posted 28 August 2018 - 11:16 PM

Tbh I don't know that much about the Elites other than the Arbiter, so imma have to say Thel 'Vadam by default. Half-Jaw is pretty cool tho.

lTs5mr0.png

#3 Drizzy_Death

Drizzy_Death

Jack of all Trades

• 4,017 posts
Legendary
  • Gamertag:LL Kool D
6       2       2                        

Posted 29 August 2018 - 08:11 AM

This is really difficult and I've been thinking about this since the post went up. I can name so many Sangheili in the universe that have great stories and why they could be anyone's favorites...

My favorite will have to be Thel 'Vadam however. More commonly known as The Arbiter, leader of the Swords of Sanghelios. 

tumblr_nx9a3mFOvZ1u6023bo6_500.gif

A fearless leader with the rage of 5 Sangheili warriors. He knows peace is what is right for the Elites and doesn't let pride get in the way of that which is very unlike the other Sangheili. One of the only people in the Haloverse that can call Master Chief, "friend."

"And for the record, I would've kicked your *** the first time if the lady hadn't stopped me."

#4 The Ragin Pagan

The Ragin Pagan

Jackal

• Members
  • 5 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:The Ragin Pagan
  • LocationThe Great Plains of Midgard

Posted 30 August 2018 - 05:11 AM

Gotta say Tul 'Juran. The first female Sword of Sanghelios, she's paving a whole new path for Sangheili warriors. 

#5 Haloween Follower

Haloween Follower

The Forum Follower

• Community Moderators
  • 725 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:BatedSuperior5
  • Location'Straya!
            10             2    2      

Posted 01 September 2018 - 08:50 AM

I think this has been the most difficult Weekly Poll so far, at least for me. After much deliberation I'm going to have to agree with Drizzy and go for good 'ol Thel. Countless hours have been spent fighting side-by-side with with throughout the games. It would be an insult not to have him as number 1. 

gmzWMet.jpg (obtained using the Xbox Capture thingo and the Master Chief Collection) 

Special runner-up position has to go to Tul ' Juran because of her awesome choice of weaponry and, as The Ragin Pagan pointed out, what she represents; 

SOI_-_Tul_Juran.jpg

(obtained via Halopedia) 

Posted Image

The Purple shall stay. Thanks to JXZAW for putting up with my cat placement!

#6 ShadowFiend216

ShadowFiend216

Cortana

• Trusted Members
  • 372 posts
Trusted
  • Gamertag:ShadowFiend216
  • LocationSanghelios
6    2    5    2   

Posted 02 September 2018 - 03:50 AM

Without a doubt, it's gotta be Thel 'Vadam. The amount he's been through, just his entire story is absolutely incredible. One of my favorite things about Halo 2 was being able to get an inside look at the Covenant and being able to play as the Arbiter. Love the armor as well.

tnKbx98.jpg

I will say I do also like Rtas 'Vadum and Sesa 'Refumee as well.

PS8T1TB.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Elite, Sangheili, Halo, Poll, Site Poll

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users