All Members - Signature Sizes

Spectral Jester

The signature sizes seem to be getting out of hand at the moment, so as the forum rules state, we are going to start limiting the size of all signatures.

All new members will only be able to select signatures that adhere to this size, existing members will have till the 3rd December 2011 (2 weeks) to alter there signature, if this is not done, I will disable the signature function for that member.

I know this sounds a bit harsh but there are quite a few signatures that members have that seem to dominate the threads, we dont mind what your signature is as long as its not rude or offensive. but size matters (as my wife says)

So lets get those signatures down to size, (and before you ask my animated signature was too big as well) so I asked Egyptianghetto create me a new one.

If you require a signature made you can request it here http://www.343indust...ounds-and-more/

If anyone has any questions then please feel free to pm myself and all questions will be answered.

Thanks

Spectral Jester

The sizes are in the forum rules. 600 x 300

videos and flashy bits flashy dogs as long as within the sizes then all okay, videos are a no no. Purely down to the fact not every member will have a brilliant internet connection and the videos can slow down loading times.

• Like 3

The sizes are in the forum rules. 600 x 300

videos and flashy bits flashy dogs as long as within the sizes then all okay, videos are a no no. Purely down to the fact not every member will have a brilliant internet connection and the videos can slow down loading times.

This! thank you thank you thank you! I will be sure to trim mine down a bit. However the Spectral Jester and Confession banner are staying :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...