The Semi Weekly Site Poll 10

Caboose The Ace

Yup, its that time of the week again everyone! Semi weekly site poll time!

halo-6-jpg.jpg < I was not sure what picture to choose this time around so I picked this one out of sheer awesomeness. Anyway onto the question....

The Halo series has been known for its diverse weapons. From the all godly Halo CE Mangum, to the heavily revered Battle Rifle. To the oh so overpowered Plasma Pistol... :D

My question to you all this week is.

What is your favourite weapon to be featured in a Halo game? (If the weapon has multiple modes such as the Assault Rifle, name your favourite model)

And that's a wrap! I think everyone knows the drill at this point but as always.

Voting ends on October 19th (Ohhh so close to Halo 5's release date)

Until next week! If you have any suggestions or criticism, feel free to pm me.

• Like 2

Close tie between the Assault Rifle and the Battle Rifle. My favourite has to be the BR85 Heavy Barrel Service Rifle (Halo 4 Battle Rifle).

The Battle Rifle looks nice for starters. I really liked the feature where the sound of the gun firing would change when you ran out of bullets. I'm also pretty accurate with it so I guess that's why I like it a lot.

• Like 1

Overall, across the board, my most used weapon would be the Battle Rifle, with the Carbine a close second. My favorite pulled from all four games would be the H2 Beam Rifle though. It's the most accurate sniper weapon in all the games so far, and handles in such a way that I can use it as a primary except at close range. My ideal weapon pairing for fighting Covenant and Prometheans is the Battle Rifle and Beam Rifle together. Naturally Flood make me change it up, but hey, things could get boring if they didn't.

• Like 2

Its been seven days so its time to announce the winner!

And the favourite weapon of this community is....

*drumroll*

A tie!

Between the Battle Rifle and the Scarab Gun.

Thanks for voting this week everyone and until next time! :)

Edited by Caboose The Ace