Syko's Community Shout Outs

SykoWolf

Thank you Syko. And you as a member a friend, and are too, like a little brother to me, is a all around a great person. Your efforts on these forums will always be great.

So it is you, that deserves the shout out the most.

It is you that have help in the most smallest ways,

and as well as the biggest ways,

to make this forum what it is today.

You have from the moment you signed up on these forums,

all the way up until now, have always had these forums and its members, in your heart.

And it is you, who we thank for everything you have done. So on behalf of the entire forums, I personally would like to thank you.

Thank You Syko,

for all your hard work,

and passion you have put into this site.

:heart: Zelda

• Like 2

Thank you Syko. And you as a member a friend, and are too, like a little brother to me, is a all around a great person. Your efforts on these forums will always be great.

So it is you, that deserves the shout out the most.

It is you that have help in the most smallest ways,

and as well as the biggest ways,

to make this forum what it is today.

You have from the moment you signed up on these forums,

all the way up until now, have always had these forums and its members, in your heart.

And it is you, who we thank for everything you have done. So on behalf of the entire forums, I personally would like to thank you.

Thank You Syko,

for all your hard work,

and passion you have put into this site.

:heart: Zelda

*Cries a little*

No But seriously, Thank you Princess for the kind words, i will always hold this Community Close to me, i met some of my greatest friends here and will always do my best to help out when needed

^_^

Thank you Syko for the shout out.

Me a Prince. Ha. Im just lucky I think. And yes Syko I will always talk about my beloved truck. The silver bullet. The Spyro chaser. lol

As for Mandi. Always glad to help you get something over head. lol. I mean what are husbands for. lol

But seriously thank you Syko for the shout out. Its always good to know I have a good friend on here. :hug:

• Like 1