In-Game Fotus Armor

ShadowWolf763

What is your source on that?

Well all retailers now show Exclusive in game armor skin and not the armor kinda like what happened with the LE recruit deal. and when this was brought up over on HaloWaypoint forums, it was mentioned that FOTUS will be the reward for SR-130. I have a post in the editions section with all of the links

Well all retailers now show Exclusive in game armor skin and not the armor kinda like what happened with the LE recruit deal. and when this was brought up over on HaloWaypoint forums, it was mentioned that FOTUS will be the reward for SR-130. I have a post in the editions section with all of the links

Ryu just said that this was a typo and that it is only available for the LE Console?

Ryu just said that this was a typo and that it is only available for the LE Console?

Yep just saw that too which is AWESOME...I am not getting it, but I would feel bad for people like Ryu, I got shorted the Recruit so I would know it felt lol. The marketing team at M$ are really on the ball lol

• Like 2

I ordered the console, my dream of being a unicorn soldier prancing around the battlefield like a Badass , "sticking noobs and fraggin' like a baws" -Halo 4 trailer dub

Lol...make your amor blue and silver and sparly, and you will strike fear into all

David Ellis just confirmed that FOTUS is Console exclusive. Not just a skin. M$ only screwed over the LE, not consoles. Thank the gods.

https://twitter.com/...888149431648257

It better stay that way too, i've pre-ordered the Console Bundle and i want that armor to stay exclusive :D

And on topic, no chance in hell i'm giving away my code once i get it xD

Lol...make your amor blue and silver and sparly, and you will strike fear into all

I heard the horn on the helmet can be it's own seperate color, that would be sweet, maybe it would be the detail color if there was one, Main color would be "Light cornflower blue", or something identical and then the secondary would be "Moderate blue" like the color of Minuette XD

I heard the horn on the helmet can be it's own seperate color, that would be sweet, maybe it would be the detail color if there was one, Main color would be "Light cornflower blue", or something identical and then the secondary would be "Moderate blue" like the color of Minuette XD

Hahahahaha...all I could imagine was a blueish glowing player trotting around throwing plasma grenades at random lol awesome

• 2 weeks later...