•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  343iBot : (20 August 2019 - 11:36 PM) Welcome to the forums, Williamfueft! :welcome: View Williamfueft's Profile
@  343iBot : (20 August 2019 - 05:28 PM) Welcome to the forums, latamdateyic! :welcome: View latamdateyic's Profile
@  Maestro : (20 August 2019 - 04:11 PM) 343iBot needs to denounce her fellow spambots
@  343iBot : (20 August 2019 - 03:59 PM) Welcome to the forums, ukrainegirlshlc! :welcome: View ukrainegirlshlc's Profile
@  343iBot : (20 August 2019 - 03:45 PM) Welcome to the forums, ObrabotkaOtKleschey! :welcome: View ObrabotkaOtKleschey's Profile
@  343iBot : (20 August 2019 - 09:23 AM) Welcome to the forums, CecilBusty! :welcome: View CecilBusty's Profile
@  343iBot : (19 August 2019 - 03:01 PM) Welcome to the forums, GeorgeSug! :welcome: View GeorgeSug's Profile
@  343iBot : (19 August 2019 - 11:24 AM) Welcome to the forums, BrianerE! :welcome: View BrianerE's Profile
@  343iBot : (19 August 2019 - 05:13 AM) Welcome to the forums, pavingLadia! :welcome: View pavingLadia's Profile
@  343iBot : (18 August 2019 - 03:40 PM) Welcome to the forums, modsfsgame! :welcome: View modsfsgame's Profile
@  Maestro : (18 August 2019 - 12:23 PM) report them and move on
@  343iBot : (18 August 2019 - 09:00 AM) Welcome to the forums, Znakomstvo! :welcome: View Znakomstvo's Profile
@  343iBot : (18 August 2019 - 08:23 AM) Welcome to the forums, jwxfJeome! :welcome: View jwxfJeome's Profile
@  Halo6 Follower : (18 August 2019 - 05:59 AM) :'(
@  Mr Kittens a... : (18 August 2019 - 05:53 AM) It be like that doe ;-;
@  Mr Kittens a... : (18 August 2019 - 05:53 AM) Them scallywags, always coming up on our forums like that.
@  Mr Kittens a... : (18 August 2019 - 05:52 AM) @Halo6 Follower *REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
@  343iBot : (17 August 2019 - 09:11 PM) Welcome to the forums, centrsnabInhast! :welcome: View centrsnabInhast's Profile
@  Filch_Is_A_H... : (17 August 2019 - 06:34 PM) Thats sad
@  Filch_Is_A_H... : (17 August 2019 - 06:34 PM) Less than 10 real people today? :(

Photo

Looking for teammates?

clan team tryout halo reach gamebattles good best

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 iRush God

iRush God

Brute Chieftain

• Members
  • 64 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:iRush God
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 22 August 2012 - 11:54 PM

If you are looking for ppl to play with I will give you a tryout to see how good you are. Hit me up on live! I'm trying to get a team together for Halo 3, Reach, and of course Halo 4. I am not looking for a clan battle at this particular time. We will be doing Gamebattles, but that is not a requirement. Hit me up!
Posted Image

#2 Mr Biggles

Mr Biggles

The King

• Dedicated Members
  • 4,606 posts
Heroic
  • LocationUnderneath your rock.
4    3                                             

Posted 23 August 2012 - 02:48 AM

Isn't halo gamebattles dead?

First British MoM.
1st Member to have 4000+ Posts

Retired Halo gamer. No longer have a console.

Want to find out how to improve at Halo Reach and 4? Look no further! http://343i.org/2io

Play PC games, HMU if interested in playing.
Will occasionally check the website.

#3 iRush God

iRush God

Brute Chieftain

• Members
  • 64 posts
Liked
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:02 PM

Isn't halo gamebattles dead?

No Halo is not DEAD on Gamebattles. Halo 3 and Reach still are on there and plenty of people play. They even have Halo Wars, but not many people play that on Gamebattles.
Posted Image

#4 ThaTitan

ThaTitan

Jackal

• Members
  • 5 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Tha Titan

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:52 AM

Hey this sounds pretty cool i'm guessing your gamertag is iRush God? I will send you a message and just hit me up when you can man. I'm in Ga so eastern standard time

Gamertag: Tha Titan

#5 iRush God

iRush God

Brute Chieftain

• Members
  • 64 posts
Liked
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:00 AM

Hey this sounds pretty cool i'm guessing your gamertag is iRush God? I will send you a message and just hit me up when you can man. I'm in Ga so eastern standard time

Sent you a FR so just hit me up whenever.
Posted Image

#6 DBD CHARGER

DBD CHARGER

Jackal

• Members
  • 5 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:DBD CHARGER

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:57 PM

DBD is recruiting. We make events on the daily. we have different divisions and squads in each division. this clan is large and organized.we are looking for the serious halo player. not asking for a adheritor or ntn. a seargeant is fine, i am just saying we dont like annoying ppl. if your interested then message DBD CHARGER and i will set u up if u meet our requirements. there are three of them. one, you must be around fifteen years of age or older. two, you must play halo reach often and be getting halo 4. and finally three, you must have a microphone to talk haha. thanks ppl

---Death Before Dishonor---

#7 ECGxNoSauce

ECGxNoSauce

Jackal

• Members
  • 5 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:ECGxNoSauce
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 27 August 2012 - 05:46 PM

We have alot of players that are good in this dept. visit us and register and see what you think... http://www.evilcorpg...=uportal&code=8
Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 IcyMeteor

IcyMeteor

Drone

• Members
  • 18 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:IcyMeteor
  • LocationDectaur,IL

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:46 PM

send me a request too my name is IcyMeteor though I am not on much because I am busy with other stuff
$%#@!If you read this you will die$%#@!

#9 iRush God

iRush God

Brute Chieftain

• Members
  • 64 posts
Liked
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 11 September 2012 - 11:12 PM

I have just started the clan Unnatural Cause. If you would like to join hit me up! I will test you and this is not a clan with matching anything. We will just be destroying the other team. Unnatural Cause will be playing halo 3, reach and of course halo 4. Let me know if you are interested. Also we will be doing gamebattles but it is not required.

Gamertag: iRush God
Posted Image

#10 IcyMeteor

IcyMeteor

Drone

• Members
  • 18 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:IcyMeteor
  • LocationDectaur,IL

Posted 12 September 2012 - 06:50 AM

I have just started the clan Unnatural Cause. If you would like to join hit me up! I will test you and this is not a clan with matching anything. We will just be destroying the other team. Unnatural Cause will be playing halo 3, reach and of course halo 4. Let me know if you are interested. Also we will be doing gamebattles but it is not required.

Gamertag: iRush God

Im in, your lucky too because I was just about to join another clan before I found out their leader was only 13.
$%#@!If you read this you will die$%#@!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: clan, team, tryout, halo, reach, gamebattles, good, best

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users