Prometheans have human skulls

Victory Element

as i have said in other posts, the purpose is for intimidation. It is meant to be a human skull, but you can't expect it to be perfect

It could also be a forerunner skull. If we made a machine like that, we would probably use human skulls instead of a skull shape of only one of our enemies. Not to mention that anatomically forerunners were very similar to humans. (not size and strength, but muscle and bone structure).

Forunner skull. But if it is human then it would be beacause the Forunners made the humans and they wanted the humans to see thins in their machines. EIther that or the hatred for the diadact theory.

Forerunners didn't make humans, precursors did

It could also be a forerunner skull. If we made a machine like that, we would probably use human skulls instead of a skull shape of only one of our enemies. Not to mention that anatomically forerunners were very similar to humans. (not size and strength, but muscle and bone structure).

it is possible that it forerunner in origin. But i still think that it is just a scare tactic that has no real purpose behind it

I'd go with it symbolizing death. Mortality is something people fear universally.

To be honest, when I first saw it, I thought that knights, having sophisticated technology, could maybe see the skeletal structure of threats, and ultimately mimic them for intimidation purposes. I don't know. Whatever the reason, it's downright BA.

Why do you keep saying the Didact hates the humans? If I remember well, he didn't.

On the skull, it could be made by the A.I. Itself just to try to scare Chief. I don't believe that the Promethean Knights, being AI, have skulls.

I agree with that last part, it could be part of the AIs programming to analyze a target, and select a form that will intimidate them.

Thats my theory...

Discuss?

I agree with that last part, it could be part of the AIs programming to analyze a target, and select a form that will intimidate them.

Thats my theory...

Discuss?

I disagree with this.

From what we know, Forerunner AI's are made from organic "sentience". Who's to say that this is all they use of the organism when they create the AI?

The Forerunner's don't really seem the type to use "scare tactics" like putting a skull on their fighting machines. I honestly think that the skulls are from forerunners, and that the machines were built off of Forerunner bodies (as in actual incorporates the bodies), similar to their AI's.

I disagree with this.

From what we know, Forerunner AI's are made from organic "sentience". Who's to say that this is all they use of the organism when they create the AI?

The Forerunner's don't really seem the type to use "scare tactics" like putting a skull on their fighting machines. I honestly think that the skulls are from forerunners, and that the machines were built off of Forerunner bodies (as in actual incorporates the bodies), similar to their AI's.

According to this theory, Cortanas analysis is wrong. which could be true since she is breaking down or something like that.

According to this theory, Cortanas analysis is wrong. which could be true since she is breaking down or something like that.

Not really. Cyborgs (cybernetic organisms) are still inorganic. Also, it's possible that (just like with an AI's "human" mind) the cybernetic parts in the Promethean Knights have completely replaced the organic ones.

What get's me is what are A.i's doing with teeth and jaws?,as far as i know from my knowledge from the books is that when a sentience has been recorded into an A.I framework there's no mention of organic's being used unless there is something i've missed or there is something i haven't read?

What get's me is what are A.i's doing with teeth and jaws?,as far as i know from my knowledge from the books is that when a sentience has been recorded into an A.I framework there's no mention of organic's being used unless there is something i've missed or there is something i haven't read?

thats a simpler way of looking at this issue. to make it even simpler, why do they even have organic features??