Trololol Sensation In Coma.

Mr Biggles

"A Russian singer whose 50-year-old hit I Am So Happy to Finally Be Back Home went viral on YouTube in 2010 is in a coma after a stroke and suffering irreversible brain damage.

The 77-year-old Soviet stage legend, Eduard Khil, became known as Trololo man when the video of his vintage song attracted two million hits on the internet site, prompting invitations from around the world to perform live gigs.

Khil’s family are searching for extra funds for his treatment and hope that Russia’s new Health Minister Veronika Skvortsova will help in the battle to save him.

Achieving notoriety for his baritone voice from his youth, Khil was one of the few Soviet people to travel to the US and Europe and even sang for former French President, François Mitterrand, while at home in Russia he was best known for other songs, such as the Soviet hits Where the Fatherland Begins, At a Nameless Height and Winter.

http://www.belfastte...e-16166354.html

Im so depressed right now.

Never Forgotten.

Hate to be the killjoy, but I'm not saddened by this and I don't really think you should be either. What has happened to him is horrible no doubt, and I hate to that happen to anyone, but we didn't know the guy, and never will.

Wow, i didn't even know that song was that old. I wonder what he thinks about being forever remembered as the Trololo Guy. Guess we'll never find out..

I remember hearing about an interview with him, and he was thrilled that people actually liked his song, and he was bringing joy to so many people, and getting so much attention.