Halo 4 flood add-on

Weeingweezl

• 5 weeks later...

Well, honestly, I don't know, Bulletstorm. I'm just sort of mad. More or less at bungie. I know their contract expired and all but I just wish they could've renewed it or something. So it's nice to take my anger out on 343. I just want Bungie making Halo (even though it's a 343 forum).

I felt the same way for awhile, but then I really looked back at Halo Reach. Bungie was tired an done with the Halo franchise. Im more than willing to support a company who actively wants to impress their fan base, that looks at what the community wants an trys to shape that into the game. Bungie just did what they wanted, not necessarily want we wanted/needed.

Regardless, give them some time. They have monstrous shoes to fill.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I played the level "Cortana" in Halo 3 again today. I don't want the flood back. Ever. :wallbash:

hehe yeah thats one hell of a tricky level, especially on legendary. But I love that feeling you get when you do eventually succeed against them. Its a real toss-up which is hardest Library from CE or Cortana from 3.

Story-wise: without the flood, the Forerunners wouldn't have made the Halos. You all know what that would mean.

I love the idea of fighting off wave after wave of flood, on a map or set of maps specifically designed for it (Like areas on a flood-infested Forerunner shield-world). But for more money? First, at least ONE map should be free; second, maps that cost money better have an EXCELLENT replay value, or it's not worth it; in to which I'll just stick with my 'basic' LE edition. I'm already fuming that I cannot play Spartan Ops offline... such a dumb choice IMHO... a player should have a choice to play it on Live or not; it's not like it's an entirely-multiplayer environment; it can and should be adapted for offline play, even if there may be some restrictions (like for instance, you only gain ranking points when playing Live)... Also, what if you want to play Spartan Ops on one Xbox with a friend, rather then Live? Based on what I know, that is an impossibility [at the moment].

~Starts pacing and mumbling over spending more then $100~

I like the idea, flood though frustrating as hell would make for a great survival mode. The scope for spartan ops could be used so well, be so easy to create a level you had to progress to certain area to get more ammo so as to survive for longer.

One of my all time favorite Halo moments included the flood, that was Jenkins helmet video from HALO CE, was like Bungie invented found footage horror with that cutscene.

Ehhh Firefight is old, I like the missions idea better. It actually puts a point in Reach if you didn't finish the objective but the timer ended Colonel Holland would be like "Well job soldier, if I was on the ground I'd pin the medals on you myself." Even though you failed and are on round 2 wave 3 with 42 deaths.