NEW Halo 4 Screenshots Breakdown!

XBLuke

Alright, people need to understand that just because CoD has something, that doesn't mean that nobody else is allowed to do it. And not everyone else who uses those features is automatically stealing from CoD. Halo is stealing from CoD because you can make classes and name them? Itch please. Actually, keep the itch because i don't feel like scratching.

CoD isn't some god game and CoD isn't the only game that is allowed to do certain things. So what do i say to somebody who yells CoD Ripoff every chance he gets? Go play CoD and stay there.

• Like 1

The current FPS theme is practically CoD and the many games that try to copy and improve on it , just look at Battlefield.

My Arm! Battlefield didn't copy Call of duty..... There was Battlefield which released somewhere in 2003 or something then battlefield 2 then battlefield bad company... then battlefield bad company 2... THEN Battlefield 3 The Battlefield series was way more succesful that COD since BF had vehicles in multiplayer unlike cod is just a walk and shoot game.. so scram your COD buttox off to COD Elite were you have to pay 40 dollars to make clans and track stats...jesus

On the tactical pic the awareness is when your getting shot itll make you more aware of where your getting shot from...

The auto mated turret states - an automated turret Which can be deployed to defend its user or command a hoy battlefield checkpoint! Not to sure about " hoy" but what this is basically u can put the turret somewhere ( obviously checkpoint w.e that is ) an basically itll kill whoever goes to that place CONFIRMED!