FTG Lockout (Halo 2 Remake)

FTG Insanity

1%29Top%20Mid%20to%20Top%20Grav.jpg2%29Library%20to%20Bottom%20Grav.jpg3%29Bottom%20Mid.jpg4%29Bottom%20Grav.jpg5%29Snipe3%20to%20BR3.jpg6%29Elbow%20to%20Snipe1.jpg

[media=]

[/media]

FTG Lockout is a forge world recreation of Halo 2's map with nearly 2 years of concept put into it.

10/15/2010 is the official date of when I started my concepts.

Since then I've been learning how forge works and what is most important when forging maps as well as trying to bring back everything that made Lockout memorable and one of the most played Halo maps in history.

I had my original Xbox next to me the entire process of its creation.

FTG Lockout is set accurate to scale, size, door frame jumps/most trick jumps, line-of-sight, and gametypes.

Almost all key jumps are working and accurate to the original map with no extra jumps necessary(except one minor addition with Snipe 1 fusion coil jump).

Framerate has been tested with splitscreen and parties of 16 players.

All main gametypes are supported except Invasion(including Race, Infection, Team Slayer, FFA, Headhunter, CTF, Oddball, KOTH, Territories, and Assault)

NOTE: although all gametypes are supported, these settings must be modified in order for game types to be playable and accurate:
Player Speed: 110%
Jump Height: 125%
Player Gravity: 100%

Map Variant and Game Types are available for download in my Fileshare.
TO DOWNLOAD:
Press 'start' > File Browser > New Custom Search > File Share Search > enter gamertag: FTG Insanity

Map Variant Name: FTG Lockout
Game Type Names: Lockout Throwback Slayer(Halo 2/3 settings), Lockout MLG v7(latest MLG settings with change in speed, height, and gravity), and Lockout Infection(Basic infection adjusted for proper settings).

• 4 weeks later...