Join Lord's Of Gaming !

We are looking for dedicated, and loyal people to join. We're an MLG/Slayer clan and we are just getting going, we have about 6 players but this clan doesn't look for numbers just skill. Members "MUST" have mics! We play everyday on Halo: Reach, and Halo 3 from 6:00 pm GMT-5 to 10:00 pm. A change of colors, emblem, and service tag are required. If you aren't familiar with MLG don't fret! We will train you to snipe better, make head shots second nature, keep K/D up, and place grenades like gods! Depending on what Game-modes you play will determine what team you place. We will do clan battles and try to sign up for some Game-battles when I deem you are ready to compete :). As far as clan rules go you must join party's when invited, respect your higher ups, and be a team player! .We use a custom, medieval ranking system(below) because it differentiates from a military system and uses systems from games like: Dragon age: Origins, DA2, Skyrim, The witcher, and other great fantasy/medieval games. RANKING SYSTEM BELOW.

1.King/Queen

2.Knight Of The Round. (Gamertag must be changed to something like, LOG Gawain, LOG Galahad, LOG Gareth, etc)

3.Crown prince

4.Prince, Princess

5.Royal, Dukes, Earls, Barons, etc

6.Duke,Duches

7.Marquess,marquesses

8. Earl/Countess

9.Viscount,Viscountess

10.Knight of the Garter. It is considered higher than a baron but can be held by higher ranks.

11.Baron/Baroness

12.Captain (of the guard)

13.Baronet

14.Knight

15.Gentlemen/Wealthy people

16.Foot soldier

17.Peasant

We have a clan website here: http://clanlog.enjin.com/

Must sign up on the website to officialize yourself. I hope this thread appealed to you and if you would like to join message me at HFT Chaos.

post-24783-0-88946400-1337531271_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This seems a little like Merlin, you know with all the knights at the round table. Also, the name is LOG. I thought of two similar things to this:

LOG -

1) A thing that's drops from betwixt your bottom.

2) A tree log; a helpless, pathetic tree log.

Pick which one you would like.