how to post pics

bozweby1

im haveing trouble posting pics, i cant seem to get my pics on my computer and such to show up, where the picture should be all that i see is a box with an x in it. so i thought i would make this topic to get help from the members that know how to post pictures and apropriate links, not just for me but also the new members that have the same problem im having. your advice is greatly appreaciated :detective:

Hey man :) So. To post an image, it asks you for a URL. So in that case, you're probably thinking, if your image is saved on your hard drive, "what do I do?" Well first, you must go to I.imgur.com, and create an account. Then, click upload image from your computer. You then click the image you'd like to post, and upload it. Once it's done, click on it. There should be a series of URLs that contain the picture. Copy the default one. Then, go back to your post here, and click on the small image icon in the toolbar above your post box. Then, paste the URL

And click Ok or go, whatever it says. Your image should be there :) Hope I helped!

• Like 2

I use www.photobucket.com, it saves your photo if you ever need to pull it up at a later-date.

After that, it has the tags already set for you to just click and paste on a forum!

Only thing is, you gotta create an account but that takes less than 5 mins.

• Like 1

Hey man :) So. To post an image, it asks you for a URL. So in that case, you're probably thinking, if your image is saved on your hard drive, "what do I do?" Well first, you must go to I.imgur.com, and create an account. Then, click upload image from your computer. You then click the image you'd like to post, and upload it. Once it's done, click on it. There should be a series of URLs that contain the picture. Copy the default one. Then, go back to your post here, and click on the small image icon in the toolbar above your post box. Then, paste the URL

And click Ok or go, whatever it says. Your image should be there :) Hope I helped!

cool thanks, that worked great and your instructions were very clear and easy to follow :unworthy: