What do you think?

ZB-85

The Poll  

9 members have voted

1. 1. If you beat the Halo 2 campaign on cooperative instead of solo, would that still count as beating the game?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes and No

I was wondering this for quite a while and I thought that you guys and girls could help. I got the Red Ring of Death about I don't know how many times. So it never let me do the solo campaign.

So, if you beat the Halo 2 campaign on cooperative instead of solo, would that still count as beating the game?

All input is welcome :).

I was wondering this for quite a while and I thought that you guys and girls could help. I got the Red Ring of Death about I don't know how many times. So it never let me do the solo campaign.

So, if you beat the Halo 2 campaign on cooperative instead of solo, would that still count as beating the game?

All input is welcome :).

Yeah, you beat the game...on coop. I think it still gave you Foundation if you performed the Banshee tricks on The Great Journey (normal or above) so I say you beat the game. However, if I'm wrong about coop unlocking Foundation then maybe you didn't beat the game in Bungie's eyes.

It most definatly does not mean you beat the game. Doing it Co-Op means you lack the skill to elude or take down properly the enemy AI in the situation or "scenario" they have originally intended you to do so in.

For that matter, if you can beat it on Co-Op and not solo, then there is a problem. when you play on Co-Op the limit of enemies is lifted and more spawn. More so, often at times the permutation of the class of AI is lifted to a much higher level.

It most definatly does not mean you beat the game. Doing it Co-Op means you lack the skill to elude or take down properly the enemy AI in the situation or "scenario" they have originally intended you to do so in.

For that matter, if you can beat it on Co-Op and not solo, then there is a problem. when you play on Co-Op the limit of enemies is lifted and more spawn. More so, often at times the permutation of the class of AI is lifted to a much higher level.

Yes, I did not beat it on solo which I am very sad about, but beating it on Co-Op is still beating it in some way. And, I do not lack the skill to beat the game on Legendary or else I wouldn't have been able to beat all the other games in the entire Halo franchise on Legendary. If my Xbox had not kept freezing and going into the Red Ring of Death, than I could have easily beaten it. I understand your opinion, but in the end, to me I beat the game and that's really all that matters.

More so, often at times the permutation of the class of AI is lifted to a much higher level.

I've never noticed any change in class, but then again I've never looked. I thought they made coop harder by inserting more AI and they give you less checkpoints. I don't think AI were harder to fight in single player vs coop, 1 on 1.