Is there anyway to get Un-credit banned? I have honestly learned my lesson.

Steve galletti

Its been 2 days now since i have been credit banned and i have definitely learned my lesson. I will NEVER boost in my life again. I was sucked into peer pressure because all of my friends were doing it. I realized what a mistake it was, and how much fun it actually takes out of the game when i could be getting the credits the fun way in multiplayer and fire fight. Is there anyway i can ask 343 to un-credit ban me?

As a message to everyone... don't boost... honestly its not worth it at all. Your not proving anything to anyone and it takes all the fun right out of the game.

My gamertag is guitar solo and i have been banned for being afc 2 times before? how long will the 3rd ban be?

If this is you 3rd time than you didn't learn your lesson than.

Agreed, if you didnt learn your lesson the first time, let alone the second, and now its your third, you dont deserve an easy get off. You need to learn like everybody else.

Its been 2 days now since i have been credit banned and i have definitely learned my lesson. I will NEVER boost in my life again. I was sucked into peer pressure because all of my friends were doing it. I realized what a mistake it was, and how much fun it actually takes out of the game when i could be getting the credits the fun way in multiplayer and fire fight. Is there anyway i can ask 343 to un-credit ban me?

As a message to everyone... don't boost... honestly its not worth it at all. Your not proving anything to anyone and it takes all the fun right out of the game.

My gamertag is guitar solo and i have been banned for being afc 2 times before? how long will the 3rd ban be?

you do realize there are ways to not get credit banned .. and still boost with a flash drive right? lol ..when you boost with your hard drive or main drive you save everything on you are going to get caught .. smart people use a flash drive as a external hard drive once u are done remove it .. and go back onto your regular drive / stop playing for the day..

and 343 can not do anything about it because when they patched up oni sword base they made it harder with mythic on so people can revert to last save to work on commendations .. just need the right program to mod that up (:

they cant do anything i gave a buddy a program i scripted and hes been boosting every day for 3 months .. throw me a message if ur interested or think of boosting again ill hook a friend up

P.S i know people are going to Hate on this post but whatever .. if you got a 1.50+ K/D i consider it as a your know what your doing in the game so u can boost lol halo 4 is coming out soon and they are going from 343 servers obviously and going to rank you on what you are currently set on don't get stuck playing reach when halo4 is coming out lol..

you do realize there are ways to not get credit banned .. and still boost with a flash drive right? lol ..when you boost with your hard drive or main drive you save everything on you are going to get caught .. smart people use a flash drive as a external hard drive once u are done remove it .. and go back onto your regular drive / stop playing for the day..

and 343 can not do anything about it because when they patched up oni sword base they made it harder with mythic on so people can revert to last save to work on commendations .. just need the right program to mod that up (:

they cant do anything i gave a buddy a program i scripted and hes been boosting every day for 3 months .. throw me a message if ur interested or think of boosting again ill hook a friend up

P.S i know people are going to Hate on this post but whatever .. if you got a 1.50+ K/D i consider it as a your know what your doing in the game so u can boost lol halo 4 is coming out soon and they are going from 343 servers obviously and going to rank you on what you are currently set on don't get stuck playing reach when halo4 is coming out lol..

Or you could just not boost? Because lets face it, all you are doing is getting credits to buy things, doesn't make you better at the game.

Or you could just not boost? Because lets face it, all you are doing is getting credits to buy things, doesn't make you better at the game.

all of that is incorrect lol .. sometimes i boost just to get to inheritor i can give a crap about the armory it doesn't give you any upside in gameplay besides making you design your noble other than "doesn't make you better at the game" is that an insult ? because u have no idea what your talking about its a shooter game what is there to not be good at? know your guns and pick the right fights .. and i am better than you(:

all of that is incorrect lol .. sometimes i boost just to get to inheritor i can give a crap about the armory it doesn't give you any upside in gameplay besides making you design your noble other than "doesn't make you better at the game" is that an insult ? because u have no idea what your talking about its a shooter game what is there to not be good at? know your guns and pick the right fights .. and i am better than you(:

Nothing I said is incorrect, and for you to imply so just shows your arrogance. Did I say everything that could have been said? No, absolutely not, I kept it short and sweet. Did I say you were bad at the game? No. Did I say that I was better at the game than you? No, I'm pretty sure I didn't, hold on, let me go check again, nope, definitely didn't say that. I implied that boosting doesn't make somebody better at the game, because it doesn't. And why does it matter if you get to inheritor? Rank doesn't mean a thing in Reach, just shows that you played the game a lot.

• Like 1

Nothing I said is incorrect, and for you to imply so just shows your arrogance. Did I say everything that could have been said? No, absolutely not, I kept it short and sweet. Did I say you were bad at the game? No. Did I say that I was better at the game than you? No, I'm pretty sure I didn't, hold on, let me go check again, nope, definitely didn't say that. I implied that boosting doesn't make somebody better at the game, because it doesn't. And why does it matter if you get to inheritor? Rank doesn't mean a thing in Reach, just shows that you played the game a lot.

replying to you does not show arrogance in any way what so ever that is funny.. and i dont need the armory it doesn't do anything for me (: so that one point is incorrect towards me. and most people who point out those are boost are not good just say it in a nice way like yourself has no effect at all , and why are you repeating yourself do i need to get you a tissue? .. if i choice to boost or if i don't its up to me your only right on one thing " rank doesnt mean a thing in reach". and it shouldn't matter if i get to inheritor or not because its a first person shooter game what is there not to be good at..

and on top of that what was the point on quoting about my boosting post ..

two words Stop Hating.

No, replying that everything stated was incorrect is arrogant. I never pointed a finger (or in this case, wrote a word) saying that you shouldn't boost. Never once did I say that boosting implied being bad. Quote it and point it out to me, please, I'd love to see it. Where did I repeat myself? You're right, if you choose to boost, that is entirely your choice, I never said it wasn't.

The whole "point of quoting about my boosting post" was simple. If the dude doesn't want to get credit banned, perhaps he shouldn't boost. Telling him a way around it doesn't change the fact that he's credit banned right now.

Not hating, just saying. :laughing:

• Like 1

I lol'ed at this post. It would have been funnier if you said "But I never boost and you shouldnt either!" at the end.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You're a terrible infulence on reach players everywhere.

And honestly I would post this at that actual Halo forums. We couldn't do anything more but give you advice. And mine is, you shouldn't have boosted in the first place.

Please sum1 help! I Got banned for 2 weeks for Challenge Bosting. Then I Got Banned for AFK. Does Any1 know how long my ban will last? Please guys i really need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Weeks probably, after that, it should lift.