Good News!

Shiv Kite

I know I was highly disappointed in Treyarch, that trailer was probably the worst trailer I've ever seen. But now I know for sure that Halo 4 is going to beat Black Ops 2 by a landslide. There's just no competition now. I honestly expected a lot of cool stuff from Treyarch and it appears they've blown their chances of making another good game, this is why Infinity Wards's Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Treyarch's Call of Duty: World at War will be the best Call of Duty games ever... but then you have Halo where there is no such thing as a bad game because all of them are good.

• Like 2

You know many of us may not like reach but it wasnt a bad game it just wasnt to some great and halo is always great so thats what got people mad halo 4 will i hope be as good as halo 3. while cod has made just bad games since cod 4 and waw. the strange thing with this trailer is cod has always been making amazing well thought out exciting trailers to suck people in it worked look at mw3. this though i wasnt excited after the trailer i loled a few times at the horses and just thought wow. so if the trailer sucks think how bad the game will be

Actually each title had graphical and partical effect updates, contrary to what may be mentioned. Also, I was being judged as was anyone here who plays CoD. The poster and replyer both called CoD players and people who buy CoD noobs and idiots.

I noticed that lol there are no negative comments not because everyone cant wait but becase they are controling which comments get out it looks like every good scifi game cramed into a cod it looks awful only one person has told me there getting Black ops 2 ONE everyone else says it looks bad and they wont bye it but every 12 year old will get it and every idiot as well. it seems more people are switching back to halo at least people i knoware now they know all the shooters this year will be scifi if they had to choose a scifi game over others it would be halo this is a good thing for halo and just for gaming in general i bet this will be the last big selling cod because for alot of people this will be the last straw.

You got a problem bro? I'm 12 <.<

Aside from this guy though, It looks like a good game, but we can't judge it yet. And like Twinreaper said, it sadly has Halo beat with it's lighting, detail, and stuff. I don't know about this one, but just to say as a prediction: Halo 4 will be way better. And we still don't know if it will be better, but it's my opinion.

• Like 1

I know I was highly disappointed in Treyarch, that trailer was probably the worst trailer I've ever seen. But now I know for sure that Halo 4 is going to beat Black Ops 2 by a landslide. There's just no competition now. I honestly expected a lot of cool stuff from Treyarch and it appears they've blown their chances of making another good game, this is why Infinity Wards's Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Treyarch's Call of Duty: World at War will be the best Call of Duty games ever... but then you have Halo where there is no such thing as a bad game because all of them are good.

How do you figure that? Worst trailer you've ever seen? Based on what? Honestly when it came to being an interesting reveal trailer I found the CoD BOII trailer more watchable than the Halo 4 E3 teaser trailer. People just love to hate CoD (somewhat with good reason) but damn...

How do you figure that? Worst trailer you've ever seen? Based on what? Honestly when it came to being an interesting reveal trailer I found the CoD BOII trailer more watchable than the Halo 4 E3 teaser trailer. People just love to hate CoD (somewhat with good reason) but damn...

It just wasn't good. Black Ops was in Vietnam now its randomly in 2025? Plus Woods is still alive? He got tackled out a window by someone with a grenade vest on and blew up there is no way anyone would live from that.

One of the bigger reasons ive been seeing CoD players jump at Treyarchs throat about this is that they are rehashing how they are doing killstreaks perks etc: and people dont like change as a general rule. Well CoD's been broken since 4 so hopefully that change is a good one. I'll probably get BO2 because the zombies / campaign are sure to please. The MP should be decent as Treyarch tends to do better there than anyone else in the franchise so far.

Stop me from buying Halo 4 however? Haha not a chance.

twinreaper mention some good light effect but could not find anny.

and wtf the grafick do suck they have not change it a bit i mean look at the halo wars campign videos they are amasing grafick and that game is old

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F%3Fgl%3DSE%26hl%3Dsv&hl=sv&gl=SE#/watch?v=jWaf8CVS6cg

( sorry för any rude language)