Ask The Director.

The Director

You sir are lazy. And now it is my turn.

What do your nanobots look like?

Do they have a blueprint.

They look like little bitty bugs, and yes they do. :D Still trying to figure out how to make them and what out of though.

What is the most Reliable Automatic Firearm known to Earth?

If you are going by success ratio, then that would be the AK-47. There are new, modern firearms that claim to be more reliable, but have not yet garnered the same reputation or distribution as the AK-47.

Yeah, it seems to be a Reverence-class, being 3 km long vs the 1.8 km of a normal CCS. Whooooohooo!

Ok, second question: (i hope this is not a spoiler for you) Do you think that, at the end of the game, the Didact is still alive? We saw him precipitate in a vortex of undefined energy, but in the Epilogue he says "...i stand here, in front of you...." (or something like that). So i presume he's still alive. Do you? If so, can you guess where is he now?

**Possible spoiler to some** This may have been covered already (sorry if so), I finally beat 4 on legendary last night (single player woo) and saw the chief's eyes and nose. Do you know if there are plans to show his face? I really hope not, I think it would ruin a good aspect of the franchise. I may be a gushing 27 year old fan-boy, but I always saw the Chief being me, you, or anyone playing the game. An idea for 343 if they feel like they need to show a face: use Kinect to render the player's face on Chief. If players do not own a Kinect have a skip in the cut scene.

Again, sorry if this has been brought up, I'm at work and haven't had time to view all posts; and when I'm at home, I'm playing, not reading ha. I am very happy with 343 at the helm of Halo now. Fantastic game. Just wanted to throw in an idea and opinion for what it's worth.

I am currently experiencing some technical difficulties. My weekly challenge (Deadeye) where you accumulate 70 headshots to acheive the challenge is not working. I started this morning off with 0/70 and have been stuck at 12/70 since I acheived the daily challenge (Deadeye). I have since killed 15-20 enemies by a headshot. I was wondering if this is a known issue?

Also, under my "specializations" there are two other specializations (Wetwork and Operator) but both have locks on them. I saw something online about the 8 specializations and if I played online by November 20th, I would unlock said specializations. What am I doing wrong if anything?

Thanks for your time and help!

SlowDwnImWh1te

I am currently experiencing some technical difficulties. My weekly challenge (Deadeye) where you accumulate 70 headshots to acheive the challenge is not working. I started this morning off with 0/70 and have been stuck at 12/70 since I acheived the daily challenge (Deadeye). I have since killed 15-20 enemies by a headshot. I was wondering if this is a known issue?

Also, under my "specializations" there are two other specializations (Wetwork and Operator) but both have locks on them. I saw something online about the 8 specializations and if I played online by November 20th, I would unlock said specializations. What am I doing wrong if anything?

SlowDwnImWh1te

I also am stuck on 12/70

So director, you must answer this guy!

I suggest stainless steel.

Do you think this suit makes me look fat?

Nope. (which is always the right answer, trust me), also, it has to be non-magnetic.

Yeah, it seems to be a Reverence-class, being 3 km long vs the 1.8 km of a normal CCS. Whooooohooo!

Ok, second question: (i hope this is not a spoiler for you) Do you think that, at the end of the game, the Didact is still alive? We saw him precipitate in a vortex of undefined energy, but in the Epilogue he says "...i stand here, in front of you...." (or something like that). So i presume he's still alive. Do you? If so, can you guess where is he now?

Honestly, I believe that's the speech he gave to the counsel regarding the "human/flood threat". And if he IS by some chance still alive, he's either in a different forerunner instillation, on Requiem, or floating around in space somewhere.

**Possible spoiler to some** This may have been covered already (sorry if so), I finally beat 4 on legendary last night (single player woo) and saw the chief's eyes and nose. Do you know if there are plans to show his face? I really hope not, I think it would ruin a good aspect of the franchise. I may be a gushing 27 year old fan-boy, but I always saw the Chief being me, you, or anyone playing the game. An idea for 343 if they feel like they need to show a face: use Kinect to render the player's face on Chief. If players do not own a Kinect have a skip in the cut scene.

Again, sorry if this has been brought up, I'm at work and haven't had time to view all posts; and when I'm at home, I'm playing, not reading ha. I am very happy with 343 at the helm of Halo now. Fantastic game. Just wanted to throw in an idea and opinion for what it's worth.

I have heard people from 343i (frank for instance) say that they do not intend on showing Master Chief's face.

I have doubt as to when will give the codes for the specializations of halo 4 for having playing the normal version before Nov. 20 if you know when they them will give me say please

They are supposed to send them in an email to the email that your X-Box Live account is set up for. The email is supposed to be sent before December 1st.

SlowDwnImWh1te

You are not doing anything wrong. This may be an issue with either your connection, or the server's connection to your X-Box. Bear in mind, matchmaking challenges have to be completed IN online matchmaking (not custom games or Spartan Ops). Sometimes if your connection is iffy, the stats will screw up effectively screwing up your challenges. This can be detrimental to some by "locking" the challenges as incomplete, and beneficial to others by resetting completed challenges. My suggestion is to create a post on halowaypoint.com and see if anyone has some protips for you. Also, you will need to ask one of our news-team about the specializations and how they would work. From what I understand you should receive a code via the email that you signed up for XBL with by December 1st.

Do you have any experience with assembly and computer architecture? My professor said that if I average a 90% on my last 3 homeworks I don't have to take the final and this homework assignment I have due Monday is on pipelining, which I have no idea how to do.

I believe I can provide you with some assistance.

http://www.cs.iastate.edu/~prabhu/Tutorial/PIPELINE/pipe_title.html

If that doesn't work, then I don't know what will. o.o

Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways?

Asked before lol Here is the answer I gave.

Driveways were made (and named) because houses used to be too far from roads to walk to, so you had to drive up the driveway to get closer to your house. The park in parkway refers to a place where one takes time to enjoy nature and whatnot, not stopping your vehicle. They were named such because they were nearby parks.

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill him/herself, is it considered a hostage situation?

No. A person with DID is still just one person. And even if there is a second personality threatening suicide while the "first" personality doesn't want to commit suicide, that's still considered suicidal because the personalities are based off of the person's (as a whole) brain.

Why didn't the Forerunners put their gene-codes into the Ark, or any other installation? Why did they decided to end their dinasty? Maybe the Librarian decided they were no more able to pursue the mantle?

Dynasty* lol and the reason (as explained by the lore) is because they no longer felt worthy of maintaining the mantle because they were unable to save the galaxy from the flood without killing everything in it, which is sort of the exact opposite of what the mantle entails.
  • Like 1

Please HELP!! My xbox live account was stolen from me then they modded the crap out of it! I had to revover my account and then when I got on halo 4 realized that I was like 5 ranks higher and my service tag was changed from JOSH to O__O. After playing 2-3 games I got a notice that I was banned permanently! I bought the limited edition and am a huge halo freak and now I'm banned for someone else messing with me PLEASE HELP!!!

New Approach:

If you have Prime Material Dragon on the field and you use Wall of Revealing Light, will it make you gain life points? Will the same happen with Self-Destruct Button?

No, neither card will increase your life-points. Wall of Revealing light requires you to PAY life points, which is not the same thing as taking damage. Self-Destruct Button kills both monsters on the field, however with PMD you can sacrifice a card instead of having him die. However, neither situation gains you any life points.

OH YOU GRAMMAR NAZI :lol:

Can you tell me the title of this book if i tell you: Quel ramo del lago di Como... ?

I Promessi Sposi by Alessandro Manzoni. Unfortunately for you, it was assigned reading for me in high school Italian class :P lmao I can still barely speak Italian though .-.

Why do magnetics effect cryocloning nanobots?

They shouldn't, if they are made out of aluminum. The only way they would effect them then is by messing with the circuitry, however I've been told there are ways around that.

How do i become a 'Dedicated Member'?

By posting 500 times. :D However, if you post things like "lol" and "okay", and other posts that don't really contribute to the topic at hand, then your posts may be removed and you may get slapped with a warning.

Please HELP!! My xbox live account was stolen from me then they modded the crap out of it! I had to revover my account and then when I got on halo 4 realized that I was like 5 ranks higher and my service tag was changed from JOSH to O__O. After playing 2-3 games I got a notice that I was banned permanently! I bought the limited edition and am a huge halo freak and now I'm banned for someone else messing with me PLEASE HELP!!!

You need to contact X-Box Live support for this. Your main concern should be that your account was stolen rather than that you were banned from Halo 4. Here you go: http://support.xbox....box-live/browse
  • Like 2

snapback.pngJoshua Nuxoll, on 27 November 2012 - 04:42 PM, said:

You need to contact X-Box Live support for this. Your main concern should be that your account was stolen rather than that you were banned from Halo 4. Here you go: http://support.xbox....box-live/browse

I already have xbox live conducting an investigation until then I am concerned on my console ban I can't even use another profile until the investigation is over. Can the ban be lifted or at least changed to profile ban rather than console so I can use a different account?

How are you so intelligent?

Also, I wish to purchase all Halo novels that are considered canon. Is it possible for you to list them or send me in the right direction? I already have the Fall of Reach ( I hope that's canon... ) as my aim for 2013 is to read all of them.

Is it true that reading is great for expanding your use of greater vocabulary and being able to use and say big words? :P.

Many thanks.