Ask The Director.

The Director

No, your statement is invalid. No sentence containing the word "Chuck" followed immediately by "Norris" can ever be invalid.

But your question was formatted in the form of a statement. Making the question an invalid one, despite who is in the context.

Besides, here at ask the director, we know that you don't find Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris finds you.

Chuck Norris?

Bruce Lee.

ERROR: Your question is invalid.

Obviously not lol

No, your statement is invalid. No sentence containing the word "Chuck" followed immediately by "Norris" can ever be invalid.

Yes it can. "Chuck Norris is a fairy." :P lol

But your question was formatted in the form of a statement. Making the question an invalid one, despite who is in the context.

Besides, here at ask the director, we know that you don't find Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris finds you.

Chuck Norris and I are buddies. We taught each other everything we know, making each other the two world's most efficient killing machines/calculators.

Should I have the Taco Supreme or the Burrito Fiesta for lunch today? :taco:

I'm partial to the Taco Supreme. Go with what's cheaper. :D

What is the best family appropriate joke you have ever heard throughout the course of your life.

I'll take adult only jokes via pm as well if you want :P

POST #777

Two guys walked into a bar. You would think the second one would have avoided it after watching the first one.
  • Like 6

Red, but you are also partial to black. :D

A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck.

The Cretaceous-Tertiary Extinction Event was the largest non-nuclear explosion to every happen on Earth (it created the Gulf of Mexico) however the largest explosion on the earth created by a single weapon that was NOT nuclear would be the FOAB, a bomb designed to have the power of a small nuclear device without the radiation fallout. The bomb yields the equivalent of 44 tons of TNT.

The answer you are probably looking for would be the Heglioland explosion, which was when the Royal Navy detonated 6,700 tons of leftover WWII ordinance. However, this would be incorrect, as the actual largest man-made conventional explosion is a test known as "Minor Scale". Minor Scale was when the United States detonated 5,000 tons of ammonium nitrate to test what a small nuclear device could do to military equipment at certain ranges. The explosion itself was non-nuclear however, and greater than Heglioland by the equivalent of half a kiloton of dynamite. :D

did my name give it away?lol

I forgot how to use the toilet please help.

Easy enough. Just follow these steps.

1. Lift the toilet lid up while leaving the seat down. The lid is the part that looks like you can sit on it, not the part where the handle is.

2. Take off your pants and underwear. You may leave them down around your ankles if you wish.

3. Sit on the toilet seat. It may be cold, do not be alarmed by this.

4. Urinate or Defecate as needed.

5. Grab some toilet paper, or sanitary wipes, and clean your sphincter and the surrounding area using it. If you are female, don't forget to wipe your ******. Do not use paper towels, as this may clog your toilet.

6. After you are properly clean, stand up, put your clothing back on, and flush the toilet using the handle. Then put the toilet lid back down.

• Like 2

Why is Princess Luna so awesome? :question: :heart:

Because she is a pony.

What is the secret to Universal domination? :)

Being me.

That's the meaning of life, the universe, and everything, not the secret to world domination.

What is the most evil Halo Crime that you ever committed?

Shooting through my entire team to get a kill, then watching as they got murdered because their shields were busted. Worth it too. :D

Easy enough. Just follow these steps.

1. Lift the toilet lid up while leaving the seat down. The lid is the part that looks like you can sit on it, not the part where the handle is.

2. Take off your pants and underwear. You may leave them down around your ankles if you wish.

3. Sit on the toilet seat. It may be cold, do not be alarmed by this.

4. Urinate or Defecate as needed.

5. Grab some toilet paper, or sanitary wipes, and clean your sphincter and the surrounding area using it. If you are female, don't forget to wipe your ******. Do not use paper towels, as this may clog your toilet.

6. After you are properly clean, stand up, put your clothing back on, and flush the toilet using the handle. Then put the toilet lid back down.

You forgot that you need to wash your hands afterwards, with soap.

Back on topic,

The barber shaves only those men in town who do not shave themselves.

Who shaves the barber?

what is you're real name?

Albert Andrew Nolen II

You forgot that you need to wash your hands afterwards, with soap.

Back on topic,

The barber shaves only those men in town who do not shave themselves.

Who shaves the barber?

Not if you don't get your hands dirty. Also, I use Hand Sanitizer because I hate water with every fiber of my being. Even the water fibers.

This has been asked before, and since you didn't ask it correctly I'm going to give you a very, VERY sarcastic answer.

The barber doesn't shave. He has a very large beard. Or the barber is a woman.

• Like 2

if you had to xbox through the land of seat belt

how long would it take thumbtacs to accuse crayola of cocaine smuggling?

As long as it takes to open their mouth.

What is the definition of a soul?

Where do you put a barrel of fun?

1. Soul, noun: the principle of life, feeling, thought, and action in humans,regarded as a distinct entity separate from the body, and commonly held to be separable in existence from the body;the spiritual part of humans as distinct from the physical part.

2. A barrel of fun is a figure of speech meaning "to have a lot of fun". There is no such thing as a barrel of fun, because fun is not something that you can touch, taste, smell or hear. You can hear people having fun, but not fun itself because fun does not exist in this sense.

Johnny and Jimmy are both 6 years old. Johnny is a lonely kid who doesn't have many friends at all, and has a tendency to making things up.

When standing in line at school for lunch, Johnny notices that Jimmy doesnt even get noticed by the Lunch lady, or by anyone for that fact.

Why?