343 Industries Community Playdate, 4.26.12

343_playdate.jpg

When you work for 343 Industries, you only get play Halo a few times a day. That is why we look forward to our monthly Xbox LIVE Community Playdates, where we get to put down our controllers and immediately pick them back up for more Halo action! If you feel like joining us for some Halo: Reach multiplayer shenanigans, simply send an Xbox LIVE text message to any of the following gamertags:

bs angel

SamPand

Total Sellout

VeroHime

We'll be online April 26 from 8-11 PM ET (5-8 PM PT). Hope to see you then! Through the scope of our sniper rifles, of course....

(This is just a heads up)

• Like 1

Quickly! Someone! Anybody! Tell me what this time is in Australia??? I don't know what ET stands for! What country is this! Arrghh so confusing! OP, why u no put Aus time?!?!

ET is Eastern Standard Time, US. So that's what... 10:00 AM on the 27th, I think? Somewhere around there.

ET is Eastern Standard Time, US. So that's what... 10:00 AM on the 27th, I think? Somewhere around there.

Ahhhh... Thanks! I hope I will wake up early enough to play against these 343 employees. I wonder if they will have mics in or are any good at Halo. Maybe they can listen to my ideas for Halo 4..... maybe.... maybe.... not....... no... more... negativity.... yes.... they... will.... listen to... me... Okay I'm done.