Advice for headset?

Hey Ive decided to buy a decent headset and really dont know anything about the market. After looking around its pretty hard to find any good sites or good reviews apart from amazon.

If anybody knows any sites or knows a great headset please help me out. Im looking for:

-Game sound in the headset (so I dont have to use speakers)

-preferably wireless

-comfy

-cheap (always go cheap when buying new stuff!)

Thanks and if this is in the wrong part of the forums sorry :D

Thanks for the help guys, got my headset! Please NO MORE ADVICE!

Edited by SixWaysToSunday

Alright thanks for all the help guys, I just bought the x12 turtle beach :D

If you get around to it, let me know what you think of them. I was just looking at a pair the other day, and was contemplating the purchase.

If you get around to it, let me know what you think of them. I was just looking at a pair the other day, and was contemplating the purchase.

sure man, they should be here in a few days so by next week I could give you an opinion.

Everyone seems to use fancy headsets. I just use the Xbox 360 wireless mic, it works for me.

It works great for communication but I want to play the game sound through my headphones so im quieter for my family. Plus it allows for better sound whoring which can mean alot.

• 3 weeks later...

Following up on a simple review. I like them, they are comfortable and do a great job. The sound quality is great and the ability to change Base, game volume, and chat volume is great. A few things:

-the volume still comes out of the TV, so you have to mute it.

-the mic is super sensitive and will pic up voices across the room.

-the headphones do not contain sound very well, so if you have the volume up high anybody in the room can hear it.

-the wires can be obnoxious and if your using the old white 360 your going to sacrifice a wired controller USB port.

Even though it has those problems I really like it and would recommend it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...