Bring elites back to being playable in halo 4

Jonny_Rebble

Please 343 let elites be playable in multiplayer or atleast custom games and if you do get rid of elites from multiplayer

what other race will there be other than spartans?

If I may ask, why does there need to be another race to play as? Just curious.

i mean why spend time making elites look insanely awesome if they arent playable?

For the campaign and Spartan Operations.

Who knows, you might be able to play as Elites in custom games. Judging by the fact they only made the story line for matchmaking.

There is also another two, or more threads on the same topic here, I really don't understand why there is the need to have another one, I appreciate what you are trying to do and say, I really do, but the amount of threads involving this subject is getting a little ridiculous now.

There are already speculations of there being Sangheili in Custom Games and Forge, it will be a shame when they aren't in Matchmaking, but lets leave the humans feeling superior for a while, whilst the Sangheili adjust to this new way of playing.

343 Industries are knew to making Halo games, let us leave them an opportunity to do their thing and see what they produce, as long as I can play as a Sangheili in Halo 4's Custom Games and Forge, alongside this 'Elite Ops' everyone is talking about, that's fine. The Sangheili race will live on, and we shall continue to crush all that stand in our way. That and our honour, is all that matters.

~ Fal 'Kai Taralumee ~

• Like 1

There is also another two, or more threads on the same topic here, I really don't understand why there is the need to have another one, I appreciate what you are trying to do and say, I really do, but the amount of threads involving this subject is getting a little ridiculous now.

There are already speculations of there being Sangheili in Custom Games and Forge, it will be a shame when they aren't in Matchmaking, but lets leave the humans feeling superior for a while, whilst the Sangheili adjust to this new way of playing.

343 Industries are knew to making Halo games, let us leave them an opportunity to do their thing and see what they produce, as long as I can play as a Sangheili in Halo 4's Custom Games and Forge, alongside this 'Elite Ops' everyone is talking about, that's fine. The Sangheili race will live on, and we shall continue to crush all that stand in our way. That and our honour, is all that matters.

~ Fal 'Kai Taralumee ~

sorry i did not know there were that many topics i am very new to this site

sorry i did not know there were that many topics i am very new to this site

still why not make an elite slayer or something like that matchmaking playlist?

well atleast you will play as elites i guess

i really want them to be in custom games so i can make machinimas

also will thye add another race besides elite i would love that

Um, wow? Try not to do this, it makes the thread unnecessarily longer, and it is a pain to read through. Next time, just edit your post. 5 posts in under two minutes... wow.

Anyways! Like Fal has said, there are a lot of threads on this topic. It's been argued back and forth, both for and against the idea of elites in Matchmaking, etc. etc. While I feel for those who want to play as elites, and I do, it is 343's game, and they decided to go down this path. Nothing at this point that we can say or do will change their minds unfortunately. Hopefully there will be the option in custom games and forge and things, and the possibility of an elite ops, but all anybody can do is wait and see if they release any more information on this subject.

• 4 months later...

There will be Elites in halo 4 in forge and custom games, and there will be an elite ops game

:yes

Not to rain on your parade, but competitive multiplayer is any multiplayer in which there can be opposing players, and Elites aren't in any of them. Meaning Elite Ops is the only possible thing at this point, and even that is balancing on Spartan Ops' success. All in all, that's wrong, and Elites are likely to never be playable in Halo 4 without mods.