The World Of Halo 4

Archangel Tyrael

1. This game is looking awesomely epic at the moment.
  2. The grunts are looking rather vicious.
  3. The artifact does look more like a spaceship than a cryotube.
  4. Fal 'Taralumee is correct, that is a Sangheili Special Operations. If you don't believe me just look at the helmet, it's the same helmet that all the Spec. Ops. wear.
  5. The first three are merely my opinions, number four is a fact. Unless of course 343i decided to shake things up a bit more.

i hope the new trilogy that 343 makes will get deep into the halo fiction with the forerunners and stuff like that. the books halo:primordium and halo:cryptum are all about the forerunners and i hope the plot of halo 4 relates to those novels. I have a feeling that the Didact is still alive and will be a threat to master chief in halo 4

i hope the new trilogy that 343 makes will get deep into the halo fiction with the forerunners and stuff like that. the books halo:primordium and halo:cryptum are all about the forerunners and i hope the plot of halo 4 relates to those novels. I have a feeling that the Didact is still alive and will be a threat to master chief in halo 4

That would be interesting and a nice tie in to the books.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. If your looking for more info on Halo: 4 Heres some updated info. Please excuse bad screenshots.

but the info is whats worth looking at.

http://thehaloepidemic.blogspot.com/ For all your Halo 4 Needs.

"The UNSC "Infinity", Hijacked by Guilty Spark a few years after the war who claims to know where the librarian is Crash lands on Requiem"

I hope you realize that Guilty Spark was destroyed in Halo 3. So I don't see how he could have hijacked the UNSC Infinity after the events of Halo 3.

• Like 1

sir, read Primordium.

Guilty spark is alive and while telling his story as Chakas the human he continues to hijack the infinity.

"Guilty Spark was once the human Chakas before the Forerunners had the composer place his mind into a construct." - http://halo.wikia.co...43_Guilty_Spark

According to the above article, 343 Guilty Spark spent time as the human Chakas before he became the monitor. Guilty Spark was clearly destroyed in Halo 3.

Of course, the following would explain your theory to a point.

"Back at present day, the ONI researchers reluctantly accept that the monitor telling the story is actually a fragment or duplicate of 343 Guilty Spark..." - http://www.halopedian.com/Halo:_Primordium

However, did the book mention the UNSC Infinity by name? If not, then there is no sure fire way of knowing that it is the Infinity being mentioned in the book.