bungie vs 343 Industries

HALO 4 FAN

If bungie didn't make halo their would be no call of duty and gears of wars and others so idk.

What are you talking about? Bungie doesn't make those games lol. Id like to know who told you there would be no other games if it wasnt for halo.

How can anyone state that 343industries is better than Bungie? It doesn't make sense, Bungie has laid the foundation of Halo, aren't you all grateful for that? All 343industries has released so far is a map pack and a remake, there is no way 343i has a better reputation than Bungie already. That's just stupid.

At least wait till Halo 4 until you pick favorites.

Thank you thats what I said in a previous post, but you just put it right into perfect words. Theres no reason to even choose whos even better because bungie was the originator.

They've made us a great halo series, that everybody loves and loved.

343 is just continuing it. Still can say i'm super excited to see what they can come up with though!

How can anyone state that 343industries is better than Bungie? It doesn't make sense, Bungie has laid the foundation of Halo, aren't you all grateful for that? All 343industries has released so far is a map pack and a remake, there is no way 343i has a better reputation than Bungie already. That's just stupid.

At least wait till Halo 4 until you pick favorites.

I very much agree! I live in seattle so i get the aspects of both of the companies in person. I don't know, i found easier to talk to the bungie employee's at Halo fest. I understand the stress of a new game for 343i can be over whelming and i appreciate them for carrying on the series. Im hoping 343i can relax a bit this year. I give props to the game developers and i believe they have a employee that worked on Metriod Prime 2. That was a awesome game. <3

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Well you need to look at it in this way. Bungie gave us Halo so how can we like 343i for a series they did not make, sure they are adding onto the series by making Halo 4 but if it were not for Bungie we would not have it at all. Also, Bungie gave way for us to have 343i, Bungie has done a lot even though they screwed up really badly. I understand how some people have a lot of angst towards them over Halo 3 or Reach but still. I will let you know my opinion in another 6 years when Halo 6 comes out, how bout that?

How can you conclude that a very new company that has yet to release a game is better than one of the greatest video game developers of all time. From what we've seen it could go either way but in my opinion it will take way more than 1 decent game to win me over.

If bungie didn't make halo their would be no call of duty and gears of wars and others so idk.

No comment on how wrong this statement is. Perhaps there would be specific elements of it that might be missing, but to say they wouldn't exist is downright incorrect. Here's another way to think of it, since all literature spawns from other literature, I could say that If it weren't for Sanscript writing on stones many thousands of years ago, then Halo wouldn't exist.

343i only has about a handful of Bungie employees.

I believe that it is three to be exact, though they are all in prominent positions within the company.

Guest FreeSETHMAN

Don't forget that a lot of people from bungie went to 343 so what is everyone talking about but I do think bungie is better sorry bagel but I did not read all of you're post

• 3 weeks later...

1 there are at least 3 to 5 Bungie members there with 343 Industries carrying on the legacy, 2 I don't think we should have a who was better 343 or Bungie when they're basically the same company just under a new name, 3 all this will do is spark an argument about what company is better, THERE THE SAME COMPANY BASICALLY.

Most people have said this already, but 343 hasn't had a decent chance to show what they are capable of. Judging from what lengths they went to just for the gun sound effects (Recording real gunfire, not synthesizing it) I wonder what other lengths they went to for their game. Bungie started the saga, but hopefully we can all see 343i as "Bungie 2.0".