What rank are you in halo 3?

HALO 4 FAN

I believe I am a Lieutenant Grade 2, I hit a really bad year with my connection so I kept lagging out of games and it decreased my score. If this had not happened I would have been higher I believe. Halo 3's ranking structure was incredible, by far the greatest system. It took a lot of skill in order to rank up, this way, you could see the newbies among the hardcore players. In comparison, you have Reach where most Inheritors are nooby players who play Living Dead. Shows how much the community has changed over the years.

I personally feel if Halo: Reach had Halo 3's ranking system and had many of the qualities that Halo 3 had, then Halo: Reach would have been a better game. However, they adapted a new system, one which no-one knew and then everyone started hating Reach and went back to playing Halo 3. I remember before the first ranking cap was removed, there were well over 700,000 players on that game. What's that saying?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Force Colonel xD

43 in Lone Wolves, and then I have Team Slayer, Team Swat, and MLG in the 30's. I think I got MLG to 37 once, which I was extremely proud of, but I just can't budge my Lone Wolves. I have to get a replacement copy of Halo 3, so I'll give it another shot, or just play BTB until halo 4 comes out.