Halo 4 Elite and Grunt HD Pics

BigMartin58

I still think they are Ugly

I think they are more ugly but in a good way...more disconcerting to fight. Its possible for something to be ugly but stylistically appealing at the same time...all about context and balance of the different elements. I don't care too much for the bare armed Elites but the Red elite and Grunt look real good to me.

• 5 months later...

The Grunts look intimidating and more badass, but the Elites... Meh, I don't like their design. Especially not their helmets.

SPOILER ALERT:

That Elite looks like the ones in Forward Unto Dawn, don't you think? Why would they go back that much in design?

The Grunts look intimidating and more badass, but the Elites... Meh, I don't like their design. Especially not their helmets.

SPOILER ALERT:

That Elite looks like the ones in Forward Unto Dawn, don't you think? Why would they go back that much in design?

I personally think tge elites look their best ever. No arm armor just works really well for them.

Also I'm going to guess that there is some artistic retconning with the elites, and that all Zealot class elites have had the newest version of the helmet.