343i Updated

Twam

Hey everyone,

Thought i should fill everyone in as iv updated the Board, Shoutbox, and Awards systems to their latest versions.

Most or at least the better half of the updates were back end fixes such as performance and Search Engine Optimization improvements.

But aside from those there are still a few changes user's might notice.Shoutbox

1. Forums

• Enabled Twitter & Facebook connect - Users are now able to log in with their Twitter or Facebook account or tie their Forum account to their current Facebook or Twitter account. Members using this feature have some extra options such as syncing their Member Status updates with their Tweet's/Facebook Updates
  • All topic's now display Twitter and Like buttons in the bottom social bar.
  • There is now a Max warning level of 5

2. Shoutbox

• @Username - Simply click the @ symbol beside anyone name to insert @Their_member_name
  • /me - I can't see this one being used much but when typing in "/me" it will replace it with your username.
  • Active Users - The number displayed in the forum menu are the amount of active users in the Shoutbox tap

Also, currently our 343i.org URL Shortener is down. All previously created URLs work and will continue to work just need some time to update the script to work with the rest of the updates. For the time being its been reverted back to Bit.ly

Thanks for reading

Twam

• Like 1