Put your AA Complaints here...

DocSpartanO07

I wish people would figure out how Armor Lock works and experiment with it enough before complaining about it. It seems more like they didn't try to beat it and they just got mad that they lost against someone who used it.

while i dont like al its still part of the game and u sound right about that u can beat some random nub with al is not imposible

All, AA's arnt bad, however they arnt Halo. they change the game into something that hardcore fans of the franchise dispise (and the new fans are most likely here untill the next big thing) where players like myself who are all the way from the days of Halo:CE and Halo:2 will be here as long as there opinions are listened too.

NO MORE AA'S!!!

If we're lucky, they'll do halo 4 like the previous ones and not like reach, i couldn't imagine the chief using armor lock, though in the video he did have some sort of built in jetpack thing which im also hoping isn't going to be a full on jetpack, if anything it should be a quick burst for one higher jump to get on higher ledges or something, but it should have a bigger recharge time than jetpack so it cant be used to camp in stupid areas of the map

If you know how AL works its not that hard to defend against. The only thing I dont like is when people tap the AA button real fast and dont really drop they just kinda shake and turn blue but they dont take damage, maybe its some sort of glitch or something I dont know. Kind of a side note, I love when you know you have them beat and no ones around then after they go into AL you walk up close (but not to close) and start bagging, I swear I started that seriously.

I also think its funny how a lot of people talk trash about AA's but the Classic game type is always like 2-3 hundred people at most playing at any given time.

other AA's here is GENERALLY how i play

To start i pick sprint or jet pack to rush power weapons. Then i stick with those unless the other team is A LOT better than ours is then ill go to AL of camo to try to counter act the skill difference. If im out playing them most of the time ill go jet pack and try to do some Michael Jordan ****. My favorite thing to do with jet pack is wait till you know someone is coming into a room or is chasing you into a room and jet pack up to the celling right infront of the doorway and if they are dumb enough they wont see you. then as they walk in you drop down and assassinate them. That deserves a bag every time. like i said generally this is how i play, some times i switch every death just to spice it up.

DMR iz bad.

Bloom iz bad.

Sniping iz easy.

Armor lock iz gay.

Grenades to powerful.

I would like higher jumping.

BR or no bloom DMR I would like.

Beat down system iz dumb.

Thats it.

theres gonna be a title update that will illiminate bloom on the dmr, add bleed trough (if you don't know what that is, it will make the beat downs like halo 3) and bring back the halo CE: 3-headshot-pistol-kill