Halo 4 News: Composing Worlds Trailer

FIREN4

Notice: This is yet another one of my videos that I post about Halo 4. One of our members, Kurt S-051 told me about this one. This video isn't something important like a leak or new info, rather more of a "documentary". Well, I don't want to bore you anymore so here's the video. Also, don't forget to give a like if you enjoyed it!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg-Nj0pUV6M&feature=relmfu

• Like 5

Im a gonna repost something i posted on something else today

this topic was about what was your favorite halo song:

i cant really depict which is my favorite song in halo because of the different moods they are specific to set, wheather it be the magnificent size of halo and its power, to chief owning covenent alians, to the horror of the flood.

I do however like the Sample music released today for halo 4, for it has everything in it to the exitement of action of cheif we all know, and the opening of the most magnificent universe ever, to near the end where the mystery lies in halo 4 (made me think of the presense of the timeless one and his confrontation with the Chief for the first time.

HALO MUSIC = BEST MUSIC FOR A VIDEO GAME.

What if you can forge this kind of HALO music into firefight? or custome?

Dude that would be beyond epic. Like how Bungie and 343 put "Siege of Madrigal" hidden in secret places? You just forge a song, if a player stands on it, they hear it :D

Doesn't sound like the best of Marty, still sounds pretty good though. If I were 343 and this guy, I would save the real good stuff anyway. As with everything, we'll just have to wait and see (or hear). Just hope he preserves some of Halo's weirdness and doesn't follow Hanz Zimmer too much.

Really hope we get more of that style of music from the concept art video. It had a real feeling of Halo combined with Blade Runner combined with Inception.

Doesn't sound like the best of Marty, still sounds pretty good though. If I were 343 and this guy, I would save the real good stuff anyway. As with everything, we'll just have to wait and see (or hear). Just hope he preserves some of Halo's weirdness and doesn't follow Hanz Zimmer too much.

Really hope we get more of that style of music from the concept art video. It had a real feeling of Halo combined with Blade Runner combined with Inception.

We will. I'll post the video with this tomorrow also. I can't post it right now because I'm on my iPod and I can't link videos. Just look forward to it tomorrow.