Bring Back Blur Flames

343industriesUK

disagreed, Blue Flames was a bungie thing and should be kept as a bungie thing only, it shouldn't just be handed out freely anymore, it was born with bungie, it dies with bungie.

however, this means that 343 should or will have something special instead of blue flames.

• Like 2

I have Eternal... But I dont use that much, its more of a 'Bungie' keepsake to me ((And its a Bungie only thing and a milestone to them, so I doubt 343i would make universal... so you snooze, you lose))

Maybe white flames that are all over the Spartan.

Don't think that would be a good one, especially since you would stand out moreso and be an easy target

What is so special about the flames? I have Eternal and Legendary and there not really so special dude, but 343 should have something like different colored shields when they are hit or something more noticeable and displays there awesomeness.

Different Coloured Shields? That sounds cool :D, though would that be set like a armoury menu option?