Mr.Biggles Reaches 2000 Posts!

Mr Biggles

Now, as people know, i post a lot, and recently, well with this post, im going to hit 2000, and, we all know how i made a 1000th post thread, Shown here.

http://www.343indust...h__1#entry52045

It has been a long couple of months and it has just made me love this community more, with all of the playdates and stuff, and now with that newly acquired staff status on my profile, i feel like i have to look after all the little newbies and even in some ways, the mods and stuff, in the respect that if they need help im always here, also, i need to mature, SO SUPER MATURE FACE IS ON!!!!! :police:

Anyway, ive given a shoutout to a lot of people in my 1000th post, so i thought instead of doing the same shoutouts again, im going to give shouts to people i never did before, because, if i make the same posts about people who i gave before, i will be writing the same thing essentially.

Azaxx.

This member went under my radar a lot of people's for quite a while, as he didn't really seem to stick out much in the community, but now for the past month or so he has definitely being an important part of the community, making important stuff (Spray Painter Title) and posting quality posts, i want to personally congratulate him on 1000 posts here, and i hope you keep going buddy to get to that 2000, you deserve it.

Luke:

Now, i wasn't sure about Luke at all, but i tell you what, he came out of no where and just posted and helped everybody, he racked up his post count to 920 in 3 months which is an impressive feat in itself, he's funny, he's kind, he's just an amazing member and i can't wait to see his name in lights when he reaches 1000, because he is a great member and definitely a future MoM and possibly more for this forum, (Mod?), Great Job on being staff too, well deserved for the youtube page, i know it will be a success :D

ZB-85:

While i don't talk to this guy enough, he seems like a pretty cool member, from what ive read, he always likes to try and help everybody and if he doesn't, he just tries to help in some way and be an important member of the community, for sure someone to keep an eye on and for sure again, a future MoM.

Total Mayhem / Kill The King:

Arguably the best players on this forum, definitely in my eyes, they also like to have a laugh too and just be chilled out, they are a laugh in the chatbox and they are great players. If they played more seriously and played MLG more, they would definitely be a force to be reckoned with, i can't wait to play you guys in the 2v2 tournament, your both sick, i love you both, and keep going up the ladder <3, also, personal shoutout to Total for helping me with "The FB Project." We will make it a great success buddy :D

Theorix:

Theorix...Where do i start buddy? You are, AN AMAZING PERSON AND YOU ARE AMAZING AT ART OMGOMGOMGOMG (calms), ok, so lets do this.

You were like luke, burst on the forum and posted your montage, now, while i wasn't a huge fan personally, i know a lot of people enjoyed it, and the more i watch it the more i enjoy it, so, don't rule me out as a fan bud. :D Also, you are a nice guy to talk too and DEFINITELY 100% deserve to be part of the staff in the art department, the mods would of been stupid to not give you it, you do so much artwork for the community, and you are also a great player, much respect for you. <3

The Director:

Important member of community, posts so much and gives up so much of his time to help people and is honestly just a good all round person, i can't really say much as i don't know him that well, but i definitely know he has a good heart and does everything for a good reason.

John 117:

Now, while i can't say i speak to John much at all or know anything about him too much, i just want to say that i hope all your problems work out with that girl in the end and she will see what a great guy you are, because, lets be serious, we all do, we all think you are an amazing member, hence why you got moderator obviously, just show the girl you love her and prove it to her that she means everything to you, cause i know you would be a great boyfriend for her :D

One:

Now, i know i promised i wouldn't mention anyone from my 1000 post, but One deserves it after his recent appointment to MOD :D, I know you will do a great job and so will the moderators, otherwise they wouldn't of picked you silly :D, you are a funny member who has been here for a long time and you are literally like my brother on this forum, i don't know where i'd be without you and i know many other people don't on this forum, you deserve Mod dude and i know you will do a great Job :D

This is everyone i can think of up to right now, if i think of anyone else i will add them etc etc, i love you all, you are all important to me, and the community is important to me, without you guys this forum wouldn't be running the way it is now, <3

3rd person to ever reach 2000 posts, lets GO :D

And i leave you, with this.

Just remember guys, we are halo, and we will support Halo all the way.

• Like 5