Halo 4 DMR Image? Interesting.

Mr Biggles

14.jpg

Not sure if this has been posted, but meh, i'll post it anyway.

apparently this is a very screen of the DMR we will see in halo 4, Opinions? overall, it looks a bit cartoonish and something out a Japanese game, but that's my opinion, you may agree, you may not, also, what is the cube on the bottom left.

Opinions?

I'm thinking the cube may represent an armor ability, possibly forerunner vision, as it shows a cube within a cube. The DMR looks terrible in my opinion. I have reason to believe it's a fake, because if you look at the shadow cast by the scope, it seems to curve, and doesn't seem right. Maybe this DMR is a prototype or an older model that they were thinking about using?

Very interesting pictures Mr.Biggles. I'm just curious to see whether or not they are confirmed by 343i. Also, the second picture looks exactly like the BR from the trailer, not the DMR. Once you take a look at the DMR it does look a bit cartoon-ish, but then you realize it's thin profile and it starts to look pretty awesome in my opinion. 343i did say that they would be putting an un-matched amount of arts resources into Halo 4 than any other previous Halo. So good job 343i!

-MaGIIXz