Ok so what does every body think about this 69086 Aurora Cygnus thing

Adam91

Why would it give coordinates on Earth?

The only reason I can see is being MC comes back there, or there is some type of forerunner device of somesort?

Looks like Earth will have something to do with H4, he wouldn't put it there if it wasn't, right?

Possible forerunner artifacts could be here.

Many native cultures believed in cursing those who trespass or violate peaceful ground, perhaps what is in Peru is a Geas technology that could for all we know have been running in history's background unnoticed.

Something else, on top of all life, about the planets were killed when Halo fired.

If the Chief and Cortana are directed here, judging from recent pandemonium, there's no good to come from this possible exploration.

• Like 1

question, do we know were the didacts cryptum was located on earth? and on the topic of if there is gea technology on earth, im sure if it and sure that it could still be easily hidden from humans. look at the security and the tech that hid the cryptum from even forerunners. Also does it ever state what happened to the gea machinery on earth that impprinted geas on humans 100,000 years ago???

question, do we know were the didacts cryptum was located on earth? and on the topic of if there is gea technology on earth, im sure if it and sure that it could still be easily hidden from humans. look at the security and the tech that hid the cryptum from even forerunners. Also does it ever state what happened to the gea machinery on earth that impprinted geas on humans 100,000 years ago???

Somewhere in Africa. I think they gave a more exact location, but I don't remember.

Peru? Where are we getting that from?

His latest artifact. Adam ran the numbers and they were coordinates to Coropuna Peru, the largest volcano thing. Similar to the Mt. Elgon thing in Africa for Halo 3. Coropuna in Quechua means "Shrine on the plateau" thus the name for the artifact.

His latest artifact. Adam ran the numbers and they were coordinates to Coropuna Peru, the largest volcano thing. Similar to the Mt. Elgon thing in Africa for Halo 3. Coropuna in Quechua means "Shrine on the plateau" thus the name for the artifact.

Interesting. I can't wait to see where this leads.

:animier: You guys have done some excellent work uncovering and sharing all of this information. I just thought I'd pop in and let you know how appreciated you are for it.

How appreciated?

Very. :yes Very appreciated.

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being "Could care less" and 10 being "I owe you my life", my level of appreciation for you guys is about a 6. Pretty high, considering the relative triviality of the information compared to something like, say, getting the MRI results back from your Oncologist on the state of a previously unidentified mass next to your heart and lungs - which I would rate somewhere around an 8 - to put it in perspective. ^_^

Much love. :wub:

Edit: DB77 said it. Dan and Adam, my hat is off to you two. Also, to Choot for his many contributions as well.

I :heart: You guys.

Edited by Father Bullet
  • Like 4