Ok so what does every body think about this 69086 Aurora Cygnus thing

Adam91

If you, Reclaimer's, do not wish to speak to me, or even heed what I have to say in terms of all that is to transpire, that is your prerogative. However, I do not advise ignoring what I may come to you with, to warn you for your own safety.

In fact, I have come to the Reclaimer, Drizzy_Dan, about many things, seeing as he confronts me directly. However, he has not shared this information with any of you openly. Curious, is it not?

If you, Reclaimer's, do not wish to speak to me, or even heed what I have to say in terms of all that is to transpire, that is your prerogative. However, I do not advise ignoring what I may come to you with, to warn you for your own safety.

In fact, I have come to the Reclaimer, Drizzy_Dan, about many things, seeing as he confronts me directly. However, he has not shared this information with any of you openly. Curious, is it not?

this thread is to talk about aurora cygnus and anything that relates to it, you dont relate to any of it as you well know, create your own thread on whatever you have to say and get the members attention there, this thread has gone far too much out of control can you let us get back to what were are meant to do here.

latest post

>/[ROGUE DATA/XRX>/INFILTRATING>/502XRT>/505XRT>[i010]>..COMPLETE

>/[ACCESSING CPTL DATA BANK]..COMPLETE

>/[EXTRACTING I010 TUI CORE DATA]..COMPLETE

>/[uNPACKING ROGUE DATA/XRX]>/010 TUI CORE DATA CONSOLE/..COMPLETE

>>>/I010 CPTL CONSOLES>/ SUB CONSOLES>/DEFENSIVE PARAMETERS TOTAL SHUT DOWN|

is this bye bye Installation 010?

>/[ROGUE DATA/XRX>/INFILTRATING>/502XRT>/505XRT>[i010]>..COMPLETE

The rogue construct infiltrated the terminal's used to let loose the distress signal's, the same terminal's that the Construct, Aurora Cygnus, was using to send out data before this Rogue interfered.

>/[ACCESSING CPTL DATA BANK]..COMPLETE

He's accessing the Capital Data Bank at this point.

>/[EXTRACTING I010 TUI CORE DATA]..COMPLETE

Here he is extracting the main Main Core.

>/[uNPACKING ROGUE DATA/XRX]>/010 TUI CORE DATA CONSOLE/..COMPLETE

He is unpacking the same Rogue Data he was putting through the terminal's, and installing it into the Core Data Console.

>>>/I010 CPTL CONSOLES>/ SUB CONSOLES>/DEFENSIVE PARAMETERS TOTAL SHUT DOWN|

He has completely shut down all forms of defenses for the Installation......this is an unforseen and unfortunate cause of events.....

Maybe AC was trying to use those inlets to send a message out?

the rogue data is a virus that 3530_RG sent, and it sent it to the 502 and 505 inlets, which we now know is on I010 he took some data which i assume is very important then riddled the whole place with a virus taking down its consoles,units, defenses etc, i dont think AC played apart in this bit, the only time that the inlets 502 and 505 were involved with AC was back when it tried to send that first audio transmission but failed.

No, the Construct known as Aurora Cygnus abandoned the facility. The Rogue Construct has corrupted the core of Installation 010.

In retaliation to this, I have sent the Rogue Construct a warning, as per protocol as dictated by my predecessor I will begin taking hostile action upon the unit.

Goodbye for the time being, Reclaimers.

If this is officially declared an Installation 010 incident, what are the chances of a rogue firing?

Not good.

the chances of it firing might actually be slim, because 3530 RG shut down its consoles and defenses so it might not be able to fire, but im not sure