Ok so what does every body think about this 69086 Aurora Cygnus thing

Adam91

the binary translates to this

Whose conscience should the guilt shatter?

Who will come forward and bare the blame?

As the responsibility of such errors continues to change hands every friend becomes an enemy.

I will judge, I will convict and I will execute.

Adam here's the second part of it:

/>[iNFILTRATING CORE CONSOLE..COMPLETE]

/>[CORE CONSOLE DATA RETRIEVED: 15%]

/>[DISABLING ALL COMMUNICATION TERMINALS..COMPLETE]

/>[uTILIZING REMAINING SUB-CONSOLES..COMPLETE]

It's mine.

As the responsibility of such errors continues to change hands every friend becomes an enemy.

I will judge, I will convict and I will execute.

the responsibility to Enlighten has been handed down.....

as he mocks the death of a friend.....

who will become the enemy.....

stay loyal Reclaimers.....

the Storm will test us all.....

the responsibility to Enlighten has been handed down.....

as he mocks the death of a friend.....

who will become the enemy.....

stay loyal Reclaimers.....

the Storm will test us all.....

i dont think thats what its about, at this point every thing is about The prefect getting wrongly punished by it creators and getting revenge on them, its all aimed towards it makers and what 69086 Aurora Cygnus did to him.

lastest activity

[sCANNING I010 TUI EXTRACTED CORE DATA]..COMPLETE

>/[DATA FOUND>/-15.539037,-72.660828]

>/[sCANNING DATA]..COMPLETE

There is another? They have been busy while I was gone.

>/[sTORING DATA]..COMPLETE

Those who have remained loyal to their throne shall retrieve the key next to the shrine.

I think the numbers are galactic coordinates. As for the rest, it's still a mystery.

I'm on mobile right now. You should check to see if the number of digits in that coordinate point relate to the coordinates in one of the files on ACs site.

All I can see is that there is a Forerunner that is angry at a Precursor. Or a Forerunner A.I. that is angry at a Forerunner. Forerunners were created by the Precursors. Forerunner A.I.s were created by Forerunners. I see that someone is mad at his creator. So, these are my thoughts.

Big Discovery!!!!!!

i was trying to see if those numbers would match any galactic coordinates but nothing came up so i checked to see if they were co-ordinates on earth, and they are!, the co-ordinates are a place in peru it pin points to mount coropuna and guess what that name means? The name means, Shrine on the plateau, could there be another artifact buried there like there was one on mount elgon in africa in halo 3? because 3530_RG says "Theres another? They have been busy while i was gone". This is mind blowing!!

• Like 2

Big Discovery!!!!!!

i was trying to see if those numbers would match any galactic coordinates but nothing came up so i checked to see if they were co-ordinates on earth, and they are!, the co-ordinates are a place in peru it pin points to mount coropuna and guess what that name means? The name means, Shrine on the plateau, could there be another artifact buried there like there was one on mount elgon in africa in halo 3? because 3530_RG says "Theres another? They have been busy while i was gone". This is mind blowing!!

9119087.jpg

AWESOME DUDE!!!!

• Like 1