Ok so what does every body think about this 69086 Aurora Cygnus thing

Adam91

>/TRANSMITTING:'MAYDAY! MAYDAY! THIS IS THE CAPTAIN OF THE UNSC INFINITY, IF ANYONE IS READING THIS WE ARE GOING DOWN, I REPEAT, WE AR-

>/TRANMISSION_CUT. . .>/SCANNING>/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||<

>/SCANNING_COMPLETE>/RESULTS|-INCONCLUSIVE...>/MATCHING:'INFINITY AI CORE'.....>/SCANNING>/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||<

>/SCANNING_COMPLETE>/RESULTS|-MATCH

Could it be that my redemption is here at last?

-NEW ENTITY DETECTED!-

>/SCANNING>/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||<

>/SCAN_COMPLETE. . .

=============================================

FILE:

SPARTAN II PROGRAM.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME: John

DESIGNATION: SIERRA-117

PSYCHIATRIC FILE: (Report by Dr. Catherine Halsey)

=============================================

So it begins...

This IS a coincidence. What, late to the party?

//>c<\\ IRRELEVANT )-( RELAY INFORMATION TO GENERAL DISCUSSION //>cp?<\\

Hey all, first post here... Had to do some searching, but this seems to be the only place that's really discussing this ...ARG/thing :) I've read the first page of comments in this thread, but 28 is a lot; so I'll catch up in time, unless someone can point to an summary to this point?

Anyway, I just got an email tonight from [email protected]

subject: True Reclamation >/[artifact atua]

>/[3530_RG]

>/[sENDING TRANSMISSION...]

>/[TRANSMISSION SENT]

They must know what they have done their errors and betrayals caused suffering to us all. They wiped clean the history and the progression that your ancestors devoted themselves to, they, my makers have placed the dagger in both of us and now the dagger will be returned. It's wasn't their fault but they should have known who was friend and who was enemy.

But it's too late now the shrine must be ignited and disposals will be made.

a

Go nuts ;)

Hey all, first post here... Had to do some searching, but this seems to be the only place that's really discussing this ...ARG/thing :) I've read the first page of comments in this thread, but 28 is a lot; so I'll catch up in time, unless someone can point to an summary to this point?

Go nuts ;)

Have you got an official link to this, unless someone else can clarify this too, because I can spot a few mistakes which make it grammatically incorrect?

Go nuts ;)

He's lying, the subject would be True Reclamation >/[[email protected]] which is the same email that it's sent from. Also he said "Go nuts ;)" thinking we'd believe him and rave over this email that only he got.

He's lying, the subject would be True Reclamation >/[[email protected]] which is the same email that it's sent from. Also he said "Go nuts ;)" thinking we'd believe him and rave over this email that only he got.

Exactly what I said. I hate people who pretend to bring accurate information when we are trying to decipher something. You aren't going to fool us on here, we have some smart people on this case.

I can not recall entirely but did Halo 3 not hint about another solution that the others quickly cast aside? I can not help but feel this A.I as it seems to be is the other solution, and millienia in an almost prison like situation has sent it partially mad?

All in all this was very well researched by our host, well done!

I can not recall entirely but did Halo 3 not hint about another solution that the others quickly cast aside? I can not help but feel this A.I as it seems to be is the other solution, and millienia in an almost prison like situation has sent it partially mad?

All in all this was very well researched by our host, well done!

It's not mad! You think a rampant A.I would be giving us hints and guiding us forward? This monitor knows what it's doing, which is why we're left here without a clue. This monitor certainly isn't mad, but smart...

It's not mad! You think a rampant A.I would be giving us hints and guiding us forward? This monitor knows what it's doing, which is why we're left here without a clue. This monitor certainly isn't mad, but smart...

Rampancy does not rob an A.I. of it's intelligence, mind you. No rampancy just makes go against it's normal programming. And this is a rampant Ancilla. Possibly Metarch-Class. It's goal is clearly getting revenge on it's Creators. "Guiding" us is just one step in it's plan. Again rampancy does not make A.I. or Ancilla "stupid" in any way, shape, or form. It just makes them very, very, very, dangerous.

Rampancy does not rob an A.I. of it's intelligence, mind you. No rampancy just makes go against it's normal programming. And this is a rampant Ancilla. Possibly Metarch-Class. It's goal is clearly getting revenge on it's Creators. "Guiding" us is just one step in it's plan. Again rampancy does not make A.I. or Ancilla "stupid" in any way, shape, or form. It just makes them very, very, very, dangerous.

Basically what I said but thought through in thorough detail. I never said it robbed anything of its intelligence.

Basically what I said but thought through in thorough detail. I never said it robbed anything of its intelligence.

My apologies, it was three AM and I was kind of out of it. Looking at it now, I see that I didn't express my thoughts correctly. I was mostly trying to argue against how you were saying that a rampant Ancilla wouldn't "guide" us or give us hints. And that just because and A.I. or Ancilla is rampant that does not mean that it is incapable of guiding someone. Guilty spark did this in the Library, but it was quite obvious that he was in stages of rampancy. so rampant A.I. and Ancilla are still capable of coming up with detailed plans and performing actions. They've just gone a little crazy. And no longer act to their initial programming the way they should anymore. I hope that makes more sense.

My apologies, it was three AM and I was kind of out of it. Looking at it now, I see that I didn't express my thoughts correctly. I was mostly trying to argue against how you were saying that a rampant Ancilla wouldn't "guide" us or give us hints. And that just because and A.I. or Ancilla is rampant that does not mean that it is incapable of guiding someone. Guilty spark did this in the Library, but it was quite obvious that he was in stages of rampancy. so rampant A.I. and Ancilla are still capable of coming up with detailed plans and performing actions. They've just gone a little crazy. And no longer act to their initial programming the way they should anymore. I hope that makes more sense.

True, thinking of that. The Rampant Mendicant Bias(Fail spelling, it's early what gives)gave hints in Halo 2. What I writ was total nonsense.Also, just because they can come up with detailed plans doesn't mean they're right. I DON'T believe Aurora Cycnus is rampant.No yellow, once again.

True, thinking of that. The Rampant Mendicant Bias(Fail spelling, it's early what gives)gave hints in Halo 2. What I writ was total nonsense.Also, just because they can come up with detailed plans doesn't mean they're right. I DON'T believe Aurora Cycnus is rampant.No yellow, once again.

Aurora Cygnus was the Ancilla that got removed by the rampant one. The one that seeks revenge is 3530 RG. Now we just need to find out what RG stands for so it can have a proper name. And going off how most Monitor's are named with the theme of the Forerunner's guilt (Guilty spark, Penitent Tangent, Mendicant Bias, etc...) my personal guess to it's name is:

Repentant Gift

More than likely wrong, but I kinda like how 3530 Repentant Gift sounds. Or maybe 3530 Rueful Gavel? 3530 Rueful Grudge? I could go on, but I'm tired. Hopefully we'll find out what RG stands for.

Aurora Cygnus was the Ancilla that got removed by the rampant one. The one that seeks revenge is 3530 RG. Now we just need to find out what RG stands for so it can have a proper name. And going off how most Monitor's are named with the theme of the Forerunner's guilt (Guilty spark, Penitent Tangent, Mendicant Bias, etc...) my personal guess to it's name is:

Repentant Gift

More than likely wrong, but I kinda like how 3530 Repentant Gift sounds. Or maybe 3530 Rueful Gavel? 3530 Rueful Grudge? I could go on, but I'm tired. Hopefully we'll find out what RG stands for.

Those are some grand assumptions. However, we will never truly know until IT reveals itself. When...I wonder?

Those are some grand assumptions. However, we will never truly know until IT reveals itself. When...I wonder?

Around the two events coming up: RTX and I forget the other one's name. He's going to be logging onto his website soon too so there's a chance we might get something but there's an even greater chance we won't.

Around the two events coming up: RTX and I forget the other one's name. He's going to be logging onto his website soon too so there's a chance we might get something but there's an even greater chance we won't.

I hope something else will be revealed.

Whoah... ok you guys are very overly critical. Obviously I'm not known here. I've been following ARGs since 2004 with I Love Bees, and I run numerous ARG wikis, including the Halo one, http://halo.wikibruce.com

Take a step back please, and look at what I shared. I said "go nuts" because obviously you all have much more time than I to tear this stuff apart ;)

Now, I'm replying because I just got another email from "[email protected]" (and my previous post was the entirety of the email I received, copied and pasted).

Here is the 2nd email I just got... "go nuts"

Subject: >/[///]

>/[3530_RG]

>/[sENDING TRANSMISSION...]

>/[TRANSMISSION SENT]

Your friends if that's what you call them have no knowledge, don't be blind you know who holds the truth.

I don't know if this is being discussed elsewhere, or how deep this rabbit hole goes. I brought it here because this was the lengthiest thread I found on the subject, and thought you'd all consider it good intel. Is there another forum that's follow this "artifactarchives" thing? I'm under the presumption it's a grassroots fan-made project and not official. Is that accurate, or do we not know yet?

Whoah... ok you guys are very overly critical. Obviously I'm not known here. I've been following ARGs since 2004 with I Love Bees, and I run numerous ARG wikis, including the Halo one, http://halo.wikibruce.com

Take a step back please, and look at what I shared. I said "go nuts" because obviously you all have much more time than I to tear this stuff apart ;)

Now, I'm replying because I just got another email from "[email protected]" (and my previous post was the entirety of the email I received, copied and pasted).

Here is the 2nd email I just got... "go nuts"

I don't know if this is being discussed elsewhere, or how deep this rabbit hole goes. I brought it here because this was the lengthiest thread I found on the subject, and thought you'd all consider it good intel. Is there another forum that's follow this "artifactarchives" thing? I'm under the presumption it's a grassroots fan-made project and not official. Is that accurate, or do we not know yet?

Unlike everyone else you do not supply evidence to what you claim has happened. It is all fine and dandy saying Aurora Cygnus has sent you something, but supplying relevant data is a different matter entirely. Maybe if you gave us a lead, or print-screen it, then we'd believe you. You cannot expect us to believe some random person's claim when you have no evidence, especially with all these false accusations going around.

>.> >.>