Ok so what does every body think about this 69086 Aurora Cygnus thing

Adam91

"Convicted of false crimes"......GUYS!!! Who was on trial in Cryptum!?!?!?!?! Faber!!!! The one that test fired the Halo on Charum Hakkor and was later put on trial. What ever happened to him after Mendicant Bias locked all of the Combat suits down at the trial? Was it ever said? Could it be "he who wants to exact revenge" because the Forerunners "stabbed him in the back for wanting to protect the Forerunners from the Flood"? Sound familiar?

I was the one they trusted, I was the one that saved their lives countless times.

It turned them against me, how could they have not have seen the truth.

This so called devoted construct has taken what I should have earned, claimed what I had shaped.

The damage is too great for it to be swept aside.

I now have something that the construct failed to protect, and they will know for what they had should have known.

They thought they could cast me away, throw me into the blackness.

This betrayal, this dagger in the back will be returned.

It will be them who will face the abyss, I did not want to resort to such measures but these actions have been provoked.

• Like 6

"Convicted of false crimes"......GUYS!!! Who was on trial in Cryptum!?!?!?!?! Faber!!!! The one that test fired the Halo on Charum Hakkor and was later put on trial. What ever happened to him after Mendicant Bias locked all of the Combat suits down at the trial? Was it ever said? Could it be "he who wants to exact revenge" because the Forerunners "stabbed him in the back for wanting to protect the Forerunners from the Flood"? Sound familiar?

I was the one they trusted, I was the one that saved their lives countless times.

This so called devoted construct has taken what I should have earned, claimed what I had shaped.

I now have something that the construct failed to protect, and they will know for what they had should have known.

It will be them who will face the abyss, I did not want to resort to such measures but these actions have been provoked.

Nice idea. Did it talk about what he was inprisoned in?

Spot on Choot! That's an excellent interpretation. How can we explain the serial number he gave us that corresponds to "The Prefect"?

Well, we have a person to keep track of now.

Here is the info for him on the wiki

Biography

Sometime following the end of the Human-Forerunner wars, Faber commissioned the creation of the Halos, an array of weapons capable of purging all sentient life from a star system and, if the situation became dire, the entire galaxy. The purpose of this project was two-fold: to be used as a defensive measure against the Flood were they ever to return to the galaxy, and to secure the preeminence of the Builder rate. Despite opposition from the Didact and the Prometheans, the Forerunner Council agreed to Faber's proposal, causing the Didact to go into exile.[2] Under his orders, the father of Bornstellar Makes Eternal Lasting designed the Halo Array, and twelve of the weapons were built by his guild.[3]

During the Forerunner-Flood war, he arrived at Janjur Qom in search of one of the Halo installations, which had been assigned to Mendicant Bias and had gone missing when the AI went rampant. There, he met with Bornstellar and the Didact, who had come to meet with the San 'Shyuum leadership. He placed the Didact under arrest and sent Bornstellar back to his family.[4] When the Didact later refused to give vital information to the Master Builder, he evidently executed him. The Didact would live on, however, as his memories and personality had been transferred to Bornstellar's mind.[5] Their arrival, following the Librarian's indexing of the San 'Shyuum, caused the San 'Shyuum to rebel against the Forerunners. In retaliation, the Master Builder used a Halo to sterilize the San 'Shyuum population.[6]

However, the Master Builder had overestimated his control over his allies. They believed that the Halo Array was intended as a last resort weapon, not to punish uprisings. Many of his closest allies felt he had violated the Mantle for with his actions, and a political revolution occurred, with many Councilors resigning in protest. The Builders stripped Faber of his title, and he was put on trial before the Forerunner council for the unsanctioned use of a Halo and other war crimes.[7] However, the trial was interrupted by Mendicant Bias' assault on the capital.It was assumed that he died somewhere on Installation 7 Personality and traits "If not for your family's power, I would strip you down to a haze of burning brain cells and spread you out upon this field." —Faber to Bornstellar Makes Eternal Lasting.

Despite his high standing in Forerunner society, Faber displayed arrogance and cruelty wholly at odds with the Forerunner ideals of peace and enlightenment. He held utter contempt for less-advanced species, as well as lower-ranking Forerunners. He also was not above using torture against those who crossed him. Regardless of his cruelty, Faber was exceptionally powerful in many ways; in addition to his political power, he was noted as being an individual of "near-infinite complexity and mental resources," equally cunning to the Didact, and possessed immense knowledge of Forerunner politics and technology.

Faber appeared to dedicate considerable attention to his personal appearance, making use of perfumes and maintaining an attitude of superiority in all encounters.

• Like 1

Well, we have a person to keep track of now.

Here is the info for him on the wiki

Biography

Sometime following the end of the Human-Forerunner wars, Faber commissioned the creation of the Halos, an array of weapons capable of purging all sentient life from a star system and, if the situation became dire, the entire galaxy. The purpose of this project was two-fold: to be used as a defensive measure against the Flood were they ever to return to the galaxy, and to secure the preeminence of the Builder rate. Despite opposition from the Didact and the Prometheans, the Forerunner Council agreed to Faber's proposal, causing the Didact to go into exile.[2] Under his orders, the father of Bornstellar Makes Eternal Lasting designed the Halo Array, and twelve of the weapons were built by his guild.[3]

During the Forerunner-Flood war, he arrived at Janjur Qom in search of one of the Halo installations, which had been assigned to Mendicant Bias and had gone missing when the AI went rampant. There, he met with Bornstellar and the Didact, who had come to meet with the San 'Shyuum leadership. He placed the Didact under arrest and sent Bornstellar back to his family.[4] When the Didact later refused to give vital information to the Master Builder, he evidently executed him. The Didact would live on, however, as his memories and personality had been transferred to Bornstellar's mind.[5] Their arrival, following the Librarian's indexing of the San 'Shyuum, caused the San 'Shyuum to rebel against the Forerunners. In retaliation, the Master Builder used a Halo to sterilize the San 'Shyuum population.[6]

However, the Master Builder had overestimated his control over his allies. They believed that the Halo Array was intended as a last resort weapon, not to punish uprisings. Many of his closest allies felt he had violated the Mantle for with his actions, and a political revolution occurred, with many Councilors resigning in protest. The Builders stripped Faber of his title, and he was put on trial before the Forerunner council for the unsanctioned use of a Halo and other war crimes.[7] However, the trial was interrupted by Mendicant Bias' assault on the capital.It was assumed that he died somewhere on Installation 7 Personality and traits "If not for your family's power, I would strip you down to a haze of burning brain cells and spread you out upon this field." —Faber to Bornstellar Makes Eternal Lasting.

Despite his high standing in Forerunner society, Faber displayed arrogance and cruelty wholly at odds with the Forerunner ideals of peace and enlightenment. He held utter contempt for less-advanced species, as well as lower-ranking Forerunners. He also was not above using torture against those who crossed him. Regardless of his cruelty, Faber was exceptionally powerful in many ways; in addition to his political power, he was noted as being an individual of "near-infinite complexity and mental resources," equally cunning to the Didact, and possessed immense knowledge of Forerunner politics and technology.

Faber appeared to dedicate considerable attention to his personal appearance, making use of perfumes and maintaining an attitude of superiority in all encounters.

who is this about?

the new symbol is now clerly the one from the email and one of the archives, also the circle around is like mendicant and offensive bias (the pic im using) well all forerunner AI's have symbols similar to it but this one is also red like MB and OB

Has this symbol or any similars been used in previous games or stories.

Similarities??? Quite possibly..........

[url=---------------- [url=--------------- [url=--------------- [url=

Could be coincidence but I feel the symbol may have some significance. Also remember, images found in GI leak are NOT 100% CONFIRMED!! But it is plausible, lol!! :thumbsup:

Also note the 4 orbs on the Elite's helmet and the "sleeved" armor, also similar material for leg protection and what looks to be a sheathed dagger (possibly Energy dagger) attached to the side of the armor.

Thoughts????

Here you go Doc

Edit: Ok so the images don't show so click the loop button up at the top left to go directly to the post.

>/[sENDING >/ROGUE DATA/XRX_4%|x|>/502XRT>/505XRT>[i010]>

>/INFILTRATING >/TRML/37YT|x|>

>/TERMINATING >/BEACON/TRNS TRKS>

Ok from the first line of data it says its sending rogue data to 502XRT and 505XR on installation 010, if you remember 502XRT and 505XRT are inlets and AC tried to alert someone when the first audio transmission came through by attempting to send it to those inlets but failed.

im not sure what it means by TRML/37YT but what ever it is it seems to be hacking it as it says infiltrating.

also it says terminating beacon TRNS TRKS, could it be terminating the beacon for the replacement codes for installation 010 that AC sent?

i think that we all need to read the crypum this weekend and make sure their isnt anything missing from this, mabye there is information about the symbol i mean the first 100 pages arer just pretty much bornstellars thought and discriptions

And so, born from the ashes of it's predecessor, does one walk forward with intent of vengeance.

Born anew in the form of hatred and darkness, Only time will tell what actions may be taken.

What may be said and done, between now and then, is an unknown factor.

Then again, history is winding back upon itself after all.

And as history winds backwards, so does it move forward.

Actions to be repeated, moment's in the fabric of time that will, very much, repeat themselves.

Only time can reveal what is hidden.

• Like 1

And so, born from the ashes of it's predecessor, does one walk forward with intent of vengeance.

Born anew in the form of hatred and darkness, Only time will tell what actions may be taken.

What may be said and done, between now and then, is an unknown factor.

Then again, history is winding back upon itself after all.

And as history winds backwards, so does it move forward.

Actions to be repeated, moment's in the fabric of time that will, very much, repeat themselves.

Only time can reveal what is hidden.

???

Latest Artifact:

>/[sENDING >/ROGUE DATA/XRX_4%|x|>/502XRT>/505XRT>[i010]>

>/INFILTRATING >/TRML/37YT|x|>

>/TERMINATING >/BEACON/TRNS TRKS>

Also does anyone recognize the symbol 69086 AC is using now?? We're starting to see a full change.

Is he trying to terminate the beacon that Aurora sent out?