Ok so what does every body think about this 69086 Aurora Cygnus thing

Adam91

Seriously, what spoilers?

On a side note, I'm reworking on the audio file, too. See if I can clean it up a bit more. So far have all the static gone, and mostly just what we are presuming to be a voice, but it's unintelligible.

i was helping my friend with the halo cea terminal achievement and i noticed that the numbers within the name of the latest archive (00000309120654) were similar to the numbers that appear at the start of each terminal,so that got me curious so i went through them to see if it would come up and those numbers are in the halo cea second terminal which appear as 000003.09.12.06.54 also thats the terminal were the forerunner symbols that appear at the end translate to the word HALO4, and what striked me was that AC's facility is called conventus which is latin for assembly point, meeting point etc as myself and fzdw11 stated earlier, ok so conventus=assembly point and in that halo terminal all the monitors for each installation were together in some place and we see 343gs going to join them before going to there installations. Could that place in that terminal be AC's facility?

• Like 1

i was helping my friend with the halo cea terminal achievement and i noticed that the numbers within the name of the latest archive (00000309120654) were similar to the numbers that appear at the start of each terminal,so that got me curious so i went through them to see if it would come up and those numbers are in the halo cea second terminal which appear as 000003.09.12.06.54 also thats the terminal were the forerunner symbols that appear at the end translate to the word HALO4, and what striked me was that AC's facility is called conventus which is latin for assembly point, meeting point etc as myself and fzdw11 stated earlier, ok so conventus=assembly point and in that halo terminal all the monitors for each installation were together in some place and we see 343gs going to join them before going to there installations. Could that place in that terminal be AC's facility?

Brilliant adam, brilliant :clap:

Nice find adam. I would definitely say you're on to something there. But that leads to the question, what was that facility?

Spark says in the terminal that it's a Life Worker station or something like that. The Forerunners in the terminal are Life Workers he mentions

Spark says in the terminal that it's a Life Worker station or something like that. The Forerunners in the terminal are Life Workers he mentions

Yes, he does say that. Which, at the time, I assumed was basically where they were collecting all life in the universe to repopulate, and the life workers were the ones to do the repopulating. Hm. Must think more on this.

if this ancilla is the result of a lifeworker then it would give us good reason to believe that it is friendly being that lifeworkers supported all measures of life and want to retain it. but i doubt that is what the message would want to get at.

it seems that all of these artifact are a chronalogical process of a gravemind taking over a forunner installation mabye meaning that AC was or is a monitor of one of the installations and that its facility its talking about is where all of the monitors met before partaking to the other intallations. it does say in the CEA termials that guilty spark eventually lost all communication with all of the other intallations. mabye this is what happened of what it is talking about in his last archive

Guilty Spark lost all communication with the other installations thousands of years in the past, though. And AC said he exists now.

Also, can a gravemind take over an AI, though? Or is it another AI infiltrating? Or something else? Did the gravemind from Halo 3 ever actually take over Cortana, physically, like it appears is happening to AC and its facility?

Guilty Spark lost all communication with the other installations thousands of years in the past, though. And AC said he exists now.

Also, can a gravemind take over an AI, though? Or is it another AI infiltrating? Or something else? Did the gravemind from Halo 3 ever actually take over Cortana, physically, like it appears is happening to AC and its facility?

Yea but think about it, when is now.... today is 2012 i doubt he happens to be here right now.....unless all of this happened 538 years before the discovery of the first halo.

Yea of course the gravemind had full control of cortana you can read about it in evolutions or replay halo 3. the gravemind finds all of cortanas information about earth, the halo ring archives from installation 4, he totally overcomes her. and like drizzy said about tangeant, mabye it happened to all of the installation rings.

From the CEA terminals it sounds like 343 spark didnt break any rule he wasnt supposed to BUT he always thought about it. mabye Tangeant and AC got curious and expirament with the flood samples being his major mistake AC talks about and now hes getting taken over for it.

just some food for thought...............

Agree with Dan on this, don't believe that AC is a monitor on any installation within the array, unless it is the Greater Ark. But, the numbers it showed and that adam discovered in the terminals has me interested. Dates of some sort, perhaps? Or a catalog type number? I've been looking at all of the numbers from the beginning of each terminal. It's strange, but there doesn't seem to be any logical pattern to them.

Terminal 1 - Present: 044657.04.21.21.34.56 (21 characters, on the POA)

Terminal 2 - Past: 000003.09.12.06.54 (18 characters, on Installation 04)

Terminal 3 - Present: 100002.09.19.21.33.01 (21 characters, on Truth & Reconciliation)

Terminal 4 - Past: 044657.04.21.21.34.56 (21 characters, on Installation 04)

Terminal 5 - Past: 044657.04.23.01.17.22 (21 characters, on Installation 04)

Terminal 6 - Past: 044657.04.23.01.17.22 (21 characters, on Installation 04)

Terminal 7 - Past: 89875.11.11.15.41.13 (20 characters, on Installation 04)

Terminal 8 - Past?: 051207.06.07.06.11.02 (21 characters, on Installaion 04)

Terminal 9 - Present: 044657.04.21.21.34.56 (21 characters, on Truth & Reconciliation

Terminal 10 - Present: 100002.09.22.09.38.17 (21 characters, on POA)

Terminal 11 - Present: 100002.09.22.8.63.55 (21 characters, ???)

Terminal 5 and 6 deal with the crashed ship. But as far as being dates, nothing makes sense. The numbers are too random for that. File numbers? Perhaps anything dealing with a specific topic is filed under the same number.

Alright something just occurred to me and this is just a thought but everyone knows the terminals that fzdw11 mentioned earlier about the unidentified craft Spark finds on Halo yes? It contained the same gases that his Installation does. Spark says it was leaking atmosphere in many places and no organisms escaped the craft and that it was emitting a short ranged distress signal over and over but he had to block all communications.

http://artifact.at.ua/index/0-26 This artifact contains trajectory coordinates and goes along to say the replacement coding for Installation 010 was ready and a beacon was sent out and at the bottom repeats the words "repent repent repent." Anyone see where I'm going with this? I'm not sure why Guilty Spark couldn't identify the ship class but what if the beacon sent by 69086 was that ship and "repent repent repent" was the distress signal sent in a different language? Could this mean AC could be the monitor of the new Installation 10.

The problems with this theory however is that it doesn't explain why Guilty Spark couldn't translate the language or identify the type of craft that came down it only explains why the atmosphere inside was the same and the coincidence of the distress signal. It could've been short range because he wanted it only to reach inside the radius of the Installation?

Not to disappoint you Paarthurnax but this has already been discovered. The countdown ends November 27, 2012

Out of curiosity, where did this date come from? Because I came up with November 25, 2012 @ 12:00:00 pm exactly.

Sorry, just going back and re-reading through the whole thread now, and looked at the counter and did some quick math, followed up by checking source coding.

Interesting to note, it's a Sunday.

Out of curiosity, where did this date come from? Because I came up with November 25, 2012 @ 12:00:00 pm exactly.

Sorry, just going back and re-reading through the whole thread now, and looked at the counter and did some quick math, followed up by checking source coding.

Interesting to note, it's a Sunday.

I just googled it and that's what I got haha people have said 26th and 24th before as well

Agree with Dan on this, don't believe that AC is a monitor on any installation within the array, unless it is the Greater Ark. But, the numbers it showed and that adam discovered in the terminals has me interested. Dates of some sort, perhaps? Or a catalog type number? I've been looking at all of the numbers from the beginning of each terminal. It's strange, but there doesn't seem to be any logical pattern to them.

Terminal 1 - Present: 044657.04.21.21.34.56 (21 characters, on the POA)

Terminal 2 - Past: 000003.09.12.06.54 (18 characters, on Installation 04)

Terminal 3 - Present: 100002.09.19.21.33.01 (21 characters, on Truth & Reconciliation)

Terminal 4 - Past: 044657.04.21.21.34.56 (21 characters, on Installation 04)

Terminal 5 - Past: 044657.04.23.01.17.22 (21 characters, on Installation 04)

Terminal 6 - Past: 044657.04.23.01.17.22 (21 characters, on Installation 04)

Terminal 7 - Past: 89875.11.11.15.41.13 (20 characters, on Installation 04)

Terminal 8 - Past?: 051207.06.07.06.11.02 (21 characters, on Installaion 04)

Terminal 9 - Present: 044657.04.21.21.34.56 (21 characters, on Truth & Reconciliation

Terminal 10 - Present: 100002.09.22.09.38.17 (21 characters, on POA)

Terminal 11 - Present: 100002.09.22.8.63.55 (21 characters, ???)

Terminal 5 and 6 deal with the crashed ship. But as far as being dates, nothing makes sense. The numbers are too random for that. File numbers? Perhaps anything dealing with a specific topic is filed under the same number.

yeah i was never able to get my head around them, there has to be some meaning to the other numbers, when i first seen them i checked to see if they were IP addresses but they arnt and they are too long to be IP's.

yeah i was never able to get my head around them, there has to be some meaning to the other numbers, when i first seen them i checked to see if they were IP addresses but they arnt and they are too long to be IP's.

It's the repeating of certain numbers that is throwing me off. I agree, there has to be something about them, but what? I think file numbers is most likely, but why the repeats?

while i'm not goin to be as enthusiastic as some of you here, the only reason the Gravemind didn't completely corrupt and take over Cortana was because she sealed off a section of herself including the Index, and avoided so much as thinking about it, to the point of near madness, until the Chief found her, and brought her back from the brink. i've read as much myself in the books, as i've read every single book, and played through every single game [cept anniversary >.<] on all difficulties.

and in the Terminals, it's been theorised that it's Mendicant bias, or part of his personality core, trying to make amends for his actions by attempting to help the Chief. reading through the terminals you can see as much in his texts.

now, i'm off to work for 8 hours >.< i'll see how you's go when i'm back.

• Like 1