Ok so what does every body think about this 69086 Aurora Cygnus thing

Adam91

I had a feeling that the countdown was always for the release date, and now it's been updated. Though oddly it does not end at midnight, but rather noon. Strange. Why noon?

Edit: Noon can be subjective. To be specific, it ends at 12:00 PM Central time.

Guys...ALL of AC's posts have been edited. Most of the posts identifying him as AC now have strike-through and all posts are now in red. I've been following this topic from the first post and he did NOT begin by posting in red. Go to the beginning and check it out.

good point choot, but i was thinking after that very first post AC began to go rampant in a minor early state and now that this thing has taken over it scored out all the data AC posted when talking in an AI form, so this thing is probably getting rid of the data then changed the forst post to red to indicate that it had taken every thing AC posted.

I had more contact with 3530 RG:

Me: 3530 RG, this answers my question of what has taken over 69086 AURORA CYGNUS. What is your name ancilla?

RG: 0-575-07716-6

That is all you need to know.

Not a very friendly AI if I had to say but then again I wouldn't say I caught him at the write time judging by his last artifact.

Crappity crap crap crap I googled the number and "The Prefect" came up at the top of the search.

It seems we're dealing with The Prefect again.

And judging by this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prefect

I'd say we were dealing with this one: Supreme Prefect The chief of the entire organisation

• Like 1

It'd seem so but it already got its revenge on AC so who could it be after now? Adam who mentioned the Forerunner AI that was the overseer of all the other AI in our chat the other night? Was it Director? Because I'm starting to think that maybe he was right and that that's who The Prefect is.

• Like 1

It'd seem so but it already got its revenge on AC so who could it be after now? Adam who mentioned the Forerunner AI that was the overseer of all the other AI in our chat the other night? Was it Director? Because I'm starting to think that maybe he was right and that that's who The Prefect is.

was it the life builder?

I was the one who mentioned the overseer monitor. And it seems that it might be the same AI... but I can't be sure at the moment. I am suffering from garlic allergies... severe garlic allergies >.<

who is the overseer? what connection has it got to this?

who is the overseer? what connection has it got to this?

Well from what I said earlier about The Prefect on the Wiki page it corresponds pretty well. The Supreme Prefect being "the chief of the entire organisation" and the AI overseer from Primordium that is the "chief" (if you will) of the organization of AI.

Well, if this is any help, the timer countdown ends at exactly Tuesday, November 6, 2012 at 12:59:00 PM

Also, have any of you tried reading the Prefect book?

Something about a murderous clockmakers?

Also the book series to which The Prefect belongs to involves one "Nostalgia for Infinity", an immense ship for the use of the uber-special-ops force known as Ultranauts.

hey those

|n|n|nROGUE PROCESS ghost.713>

X.XX.713> POS/NAV < @ > <53LPH54.6JG62.1740><1………>

X X5 > //////////////////// - > qghost.713

I found this image with the same thing on it... look in the bottom left corner

159578.jpg

The only difference is that the archive says

X.XX.713> POS/NAV < @ > <53LPH54.6JG62.1740><1………>

but the picture says

X.XX.713> POS/NAV < @ > <53454.64562.12740><1......>

And the "//////////////////////" is "Confirm Secure Quarantine"

I dont know the relevance but I thought I should post it! :thumbsup:

Source: http://www.wallz.eu/tag/halo/3

lastest post:

It has deceived you for too long, it has deceived my makers for too long.

I was the one they trusted, I was the one that saved their lives countless times.

It turned them against me, how could they have not have seen the truth.

This so called devoted construct has taken what I should have earned, claimed what I had shaped.

The damage is too great for it to be swept aside.

I now have something that the construct failed to protect, and they will know for what they had should have known.