Ok so what does every body think about this 69086 Aurora Cygnus thing

Adam91

I have received voice notes, put I am not sure how to post them. Two of three sound like the Gravemind and the third like a Jiralhanae or a Prophet, whichever.

Within the third, it says in a nutshell that: 'Not even the Reclaimer will stop this. The Covenant back then knew nothing, the Covenant now knows the full story. The Prophets may raise the bar and we shall do this without the Sangheili.'

The second mentions that: 'You Sangheili shall meet your doom, you shall not stand in the path of Salvation.'

The first mentions that: 'This will now become your grave, you will know no different than before.'

I don't know what any of this means, but it was sent personally to me, specifically to me and aimed towards me, constantly repeating Sangheili and doom.

i bet you're lying

I see so the AI trusts you Sangheili, very cool. It seems like he wants to give you different hints than the humans he comes in contact with.

Perhaps, however the only hints he's giving me is that my race is doomed and that we stand no chance in stopping the inevitable. They are cool hints, but scary hints.

Perhaps, however the only hints he's giving me is that my race is doomed and that we stand no chance in stopping the inevitable. They are cool hints, but scary hints.

you said that you said to AC that you were a shanghelli then you said it replied saying that you were not the species that you claimed to be.

you said that you said to AC that you were a shanghelli then you said it replied saying that you were not the species that you claimed to be

Yes, he said that in a PM through this website, however the notes were via an email.

It's in a format that my computer doesn't support. I mean I can download them and put them through a converter but I just don't want to. I believe you.

Thank you, I will inform you guys if I have any more Audio files come through.

Why is it sending emails to you, Paarthurnax? Where did it get your email? Just curious, is all.

I signed up to the 'Archive site' a while ago, my email is embedded amongst my information and I know not the reason why it's contacting me, or what is so special about me...