69086 Archive 03 Slowed Down

Drizzy_Dan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVBcAcikn_4_

Alright we start with a galaxy which is important because it's the first image seen in the video, I would say that this sets the scene. The second thing I noticed was the flash of AC's symbol before it goes to what looks like a storm cloud. At 0:42 you'll see some Sentinels I believe and then at 0:43 you will see what I believe is the Greater Ark. It has 6 arms as described. It looks like it's open and is releasing some object. Next it skips to some blobs for lack of a better word, I don't know what they are, they look like cells. Next is this image of something of an hourglass shape, it reminds me of where the Monitors met in the Halo: CEA terminal. The image after that looks pretty important, it's an image that shows 2 grids which I think are the boundaries of real space and the in between would be slipspace or a different dimension. The helix shapes are most likely coordinates of some sort. I don't understand what the Halos' significance are of being there. Then we see something falling from the sky in a blaze kind of like Chief did at the beginning of Halo 3. At 1:30 we see what looks like a Flood Stalk or part of a Flood Stalker form. I think it is Flood because in the bottom left there you see the red feathery things that are found on the tops of Infection Forms. And the rest of the video is just a blue screen of binary code that probably has some meaning but I'm not willing to find it out.

It looks like the Greater Ark is inactive in the video because the pillars of plasma it uses to light it are not activated but there is an outside light source.

Edited by Drizzy_Dan
  • Like 2

Not a clue haha and that's why he's so interesting. He's believed to be involved with 343 somehow and is releasing clues about Halo 4 and that's why all of his archives are important.

have you guys tried googleing him? Maybe you can find more info on him that way.

im very open minded about this, im not writting it of too quickly

Yea his Halo Wiki page got deleted and he's on Twitter but he's sharing the most info on here.

You guys notice his comment on this video? It was made 1 hour ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNPFD8lt6zc&context=C4e8c1e3ADvjVQa1PpcFPsBOb-2hj-qmJGBQ9jPVzhQ8-bE4gTkzU=

just remembered something that bright blue circular thing at 1:03 AC used to have that pic at its profile pic when it first started well actually if you read one of its post's in the S I R thread the thing that started it was something called "The Prefect" then AC took over and changed the profile pic to what it is now

just remembered something that bright blue circular thing at 1:03 AC used to have that pic at its profile pic when it first started well actually if you read one of its post's in the S I R thread the thing that started it was something called "The Prefect" then AC took over and changed the profile pic to what it is now

I remember reading that and googling the prefect but found nothing on it. The Prefect given its name is probably Forerunner. Maybe that blue image is the Prefect's symbol?

I remember reading that and googling the prefect but found nothing on it. The Prefect given its name is probably Forerunner. Maybe that blue image is the Prefect's symbol?

is the last form of the flood the perfect form or prefect for, cuz if its prefect form..........well you can guess whee im leading into. but then again i think i remember reading in cryptum about the prefect