What do you guys want in the Halo 4: Legendary Edition?

miniamp

I'd like an art book and perhaps a disc which has interviews with 343i employees - artists, level designers, creative leads, that sort of thing. An OST disc would be a nice addition too, Halo traditionally has good music and it would be nice to be able to listen to that on its own.If it's going to be a Legendary edition, perhaps a wearable helmet?

As for in-game bonuses, perhaps some unique armour or effects or weapon skins would be nice - just cosmetics of course, nothing to affect gameplay. Perhaps a discount on all DLC as well. That would definitely hook me in.

Maybe something like a statue like some of the above people mentioned, theres bound to be some kind of DLC or game addon like armor. Would be good to have something for multiplayer like bungie did with the halo reach legendary. Spund track would be awesome but wouldnt like an art book mainly because thats the sort of thing you look over once then never again like i have with ALL artbooks I have ever got with an edition. Also STEELBOOK but without that aweful plastic sleeve, I want it to be able to fit in my games rack :P

Halo 4: Legendary Edition should include Halo 5 and 6. THAT would be LEGENDARY!! :yahoo:

Hey, it's just a thought, lol!

But what if there was a super legendary edition which not only featured the halo 4 legendary set with halo 5 and halo 6. But also included the legendary set for halo 5 and the legendary set for halo 6.

Yo+dawg+we+heard+you+like+yo+dog+but+he+s+_4ce81f1ebfb3ecc57ccdf20d790bfdc4.jpg

A book that tells about the Halo 4 weapons, vehicles, and characters. A Master Chief statue. Unique armour for multiplayer. Maybe double xp for 2 hours I really don't know about that one. A steel game case for the game and multiplayer maps that would come out in a DLC later on. A second disc with the soundtrack from every Halo game and a large poster. A UNSC banner to hang on your wall and cards with character profiles.

I've got some ideas...

1. It should come with a special armor add on like a chest plate (almost like the flames in reach's legendary edition, but you know, I want armor)

2. Not a chief statue: a chief ACTION FIGURE. (big, like joyride sized)

3. A weapon and campaign guide

4. A halo 4 poster! (like the "wake up John" picture. You know, the one on my sig)

If it included that stuff, I'd drop everything to go and buy it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'd like an art book and perhaps a disc which has interviews with 343i employees - artists, level designers, creative leads, that sort of thing. An OST disc would be a nice addition too, Halo traditionally has good music and it would be nice to be able to listen to that on its own.If it's going to be a Legendary edition, perhaps a wearable helmet?

This^

I'd like to get to know more about the people behind Halo 4! :D So a behind the scenes CD would be nice. That's all I'm askin' for.

A good Game. That's all we really need. I don't ask for much. But if you insist, Please make a special edition of the game that will be limited print. Version 1.5 that focuses on the pros more than anything else. Having a Legendary Version of a Legendary game is quite the luster, especially when Companies like CAVE produce exclusive versions for events, and such. (DoDonPachi Campaign Version)