Halo 4 Battle Rifle Model (Sub'D)

martynball

Im a student so I have a student copy which is free for me whilst i'm a student. You can't just simply get the program and instantly create things by the way incase that's what your thinking. Ive been doing it for years...

Edit: And thanks guys, and would anyone on here have use for the model? And do people have 3ds max?

I say, put this in a map with Ai, And, It would be great!

What site are you going to post it for? Halomaps.org? I'd love to download that map!

I wont be putting it in a map to publicly release, I will just release the final tags for the weapon if anything. As I hate those horrid maps where people just stick a load of pointless AI in :/

But yeah, will be released on halomaps.org

Actually I would have use for the low poly version. I've seen and used some of your weapon models before Marty...very dynamic and very professionally done. If you don't mind, shoot me over an obj of a low poly version once you get it done. I would very much like to setup a weapon in Halo 2, to reflect the proposed functionality it will have in Halo 4. You know...kinda give everyone a taste of what certain weapons might handle like in halo 4.

Actually I would have use for the low poly version. I've seen and used some of your weapon models before Marty...very dynamic and very professionally done. If you don't mind, shoot me over an obj of a low poly version once you get it done. I would very much like to setup a weapon in Halo 2, to reflect the proposed functionality it will have in Halo 4. You know...kinda give everyone a taste of what certain weapons might handle like in halo 4.

Thank-you, i'm always surprised when people from different forums say they have seen or used my models, didn't realise they are used or known off lol. As soon as I get the lowpoly done I will release it, I will PM you with the link as well, i'm hoping to texture it as well, depends how i'm feeling.

Sounds like a nice idea as well :)

Yeah, no probs man. I figured with all the "NON BETA" crap 343 was throwing around, that the least I could do would be to try to create some of the new Halo 4 things insode Halo 2, and let people try out a close aproximation fo what is to come. Funny thing is, I already ahve the weapon tag data done, just need a new BR model to go with it,.

Yeah, no probs man. I figured with all the "NON BETA" crap 343 was throwing around, that the least I could do would be to try to create some of the new Halo 4 things insode Halo 2, and let people try out a close aproximation fo what is to come. Funny thing is, I already ahve the weapon tag data done, just need a new BR model to go with it,.

Someone onsite has done that, I will try to remember their name.