Spartan II's

Marceline

Does anyone have any information, or educated guesses as to if ANY Spartan II's will be introduced in Halo 4, because there are a great deal still alive including John-117's close friends, in the new trailer it said it is focused on showing the true character of John and I believe if his Spartan II buddies had involvement in this game it would really come to life.

post-21141-0-43402200-1331575342_thumb.jpg

Does anyone have any information, or educated guesses as to if ANY Spartan II's will be introduced in Halo 4, because there are a great deal still alive including John-117's close friends, in the new trailer it said it is focused on showing the true character of John and I believe if his Spartan II buddies had involvement in this game it would really come to life.

Well if you read the Ghosts of onyx(i highly recommend you do if you hanvt) you know that all of the spartan II's are stuck on a planet called onyx(not really a planet). well that big cool shiny thing the chief was going to jump into could possibly be onyx.
  • Like 1

Well if you read the Ghosts of onyx(i highly recommend you do if you hanvt) you know that all of the spartan II's are stuck on a planet called onyx(not really a planet). well that big cool shiny thing the chief was going to jump into could possibly be onyx.

That would be cool, more spartans. Possibly could be.

• Like 1

YES! Flashbacks from Blue Team would make the game so much more memorable for the readers of the Halo books. I haven't gotten around to reading Onyx yet, but will need to before this fall.

Onyx was my favorite, it had a really badass ending to it and it's kind of unpredictable. Its actually were that quote; "spatans don't die their just missing in action" comes from

Onyx was my favorite, it had a really badass ending to it and it's kind of unpredictable. Its actually were that quote; "spatans don't die their just missing in action" comes from

wasent that from first strike?"no KIA's?" she touched SPARTAN-034's entry. "sam is listed as MIA? why would that be? he died in 2525""ONI SECTION two dirctive nine-three-zero"cortana replied. "when oni went public with the spartan-II progrme it was decided that a report of a spartan loss could cause a crippling loss in moral, any spartan casulties are listed as MIA not KIA. this so oni can say that spartans never die"

Sorry but the construct shown in the E3 trailer is not Onyx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_swG05xhCE8 skip to 7:50

Bill Roper: "That's got to be the forerunner planet, right?"

Frank O'Connor: "I don't know who said it was a planet, we know it's a sphere."

BR: "Let's talk Dyson Spheres for a second, ok?"

FO: "It's a mysterious artifact, that's for sure, it looks artificial to me."

BR: "We're talking iike Ghosts of Onyx stuff now, right? Like machine planets or something like that?"

FO: "I will say this, here's an exclusive; it's not the Shield World, the Forerunner world that's in the singularity in Ghost's of Onyx, it is not that. I will say that the panel tomorrow will be talking about Karen Travis's book, she's gonna go back to that place very early in the book."

Other than that I have no idea as to whether or not any S-II's will return, I would REALLY like to see at least one in a following Halo title or a side game at least.

If want to read my conspiracy theory but you haven't read Ghosts of Onyx through and don't want spoilers DO NOT READ THIS BELOW

... So... in the interview, Frank O'Connor says it's isn't a planet. Well Onyx was not a planet either it was a spherical installation that was designed to act like a natural habitat like a Halo does. I know this is thin but he says "in the singularity" which could just mean the sphere seen in the trailer is the mechanical shell that the terrain of the "planet" Onyx is built on. Maaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyybe

• Like 1

This thread has given me more hope and moreprobable cause to believe. If this is infact the Dyson Sphere, and master cheif where to stumble upon as far as I'm aware he would come across Kelly- 087 and other Spartan II's that arecurrently stuck with her.Fingers crossed

wasent that from first strike?"no KIA's?" she touched SPARTAN-034's entry. "sam is listed as MIA? why would that be? he died in 2525""ONI SECTION two dirctive nine-three-zero"cortana replied. "when oni went public with the spartan-II progrme it was decided that a report of a spartan loss could cause a crippling loss in moral, any spartan casulties are listed as MIA not KIA. this so oni can say that spartans never die"

O ya! now i remember! but the quote was still used in the ghosts of onyx a few times.

Well according to halopedian (but not the page of glasslands it has sourced) spartan 4's will be made up of spartan 3's under the leadership of spartan 2's- so if this turns out to be the case then John maybe seeing his spartan 2 buddies in halo 4.

Actually this might be good proof

Kelly was killed. On reach. So was lynda, and Sam was killed in a space battle aboard a corvette. If I remember correctly for kelly, she was shot and killed on the battlefield, lynda was shot multiple times in the back upon her escape, and Sam was sucked into the vacuum of space.

"Kurt stayed behind and detonated two FENRIS nuclear warheads to stop the massive Covenant Army. Kelly is then trapped with her fellow Spartans in a Micro Dyson Sphere.[12] She and the others are currently trying to revive Team Katana and trying to find a way out of the Shield World inside Onyx"

From Halowikia o.O

It would make sense for them to be

-----GRASSLANDS SPOILER---------

because since the remaning spartan lls/llls that have survived the Dyson sphere/ onyx (some original members on blue team) were asked to be in the Spartan IV program. (not confirmed if they are or not) And since Spartan IVs are apart of the Staff of the Infinity and that the Infinity is supposed to be in Halo 4. It might be a possibility.

---END SPOILER-----

I'd love to see some flashback scenes from the Fall of reach, I would ADORE the fact that we would see some scenes from the books.

hmmm......... maybe the spartan fours are the old spartan 2-3's ans lost of new recruits.