Your rank in Halo: Reach?

KSI Dashrr

Nice, I'm a Hero. Just became one though. What helmet do you use?

Pilot with all attachments and black visor

this is me ingame

SpectralJester.png

Even though hero to legend, and now legend to mythic is near enough 1million cR a level, it doesnt feel like a slog, strange as thay may sound.

Nice, it won't let me post mine for some reason. It says I can't use that image extension on this board. It's on Bungie.net though, it finally updated after a month lol. I'm still not sure if I like the Collar/Breacher chest or the Tactical/Patrol chest.

And yeah, Field Marshall wasn't hard at all. Hero to Legend is just another 200k cR. By the time i'm a Legend, I'll have my Pestilence, Security last attachment, Assault/Breacher Wrist, and be halfway to getting soft case utility.

Nice, it won't let me post mine for some reason. It says I can't use that image extension on this board. It's on Bungie.net though, it finally updated after a month lol. I'm still not sure if I like the Collar/Breacher chest or the Tactical/Patrol chest.

And yeah, Field Marshall wasn't hard at all. Hero to Legend is just another 200k cR. By the time i'm a Legend, I'll have my Pestilence, Security last attachment, Assault/Breacher Wrist, and be halfway to getting soft case utility.

I love pestilence, wear it all the time, the inclement weather effect will be the last thing I buy from the armoury (other than Haunted)