Would you like your gameplay posted on Youtube with Commentary?

VithcommaLobsel

It's been a few months since my friends and I have really gotten into it, but we want to start making gameplay commentaries again, and we would like anyone who's interested to submit gameplay for us to post.

All credit will be given to the individuals involved, and any suggestions you want to make are perfectly fine. Preferrably, due to the way these things work, high level Arena gameplay and MLG gameplay are traditionally the best to use in this endeavor, but between you and me I like to laugh when people do fun and funny things like go for mongoose splatters all game or HLG or something. So nothing's forbidden.

Here's one of my better samples:

so just post links here, PM me, etc. and we'll talk about when and where and how and WUT. Look forward to it guys :D

• Like 3

Hey Mystic, I'd love to see that game and work on it for you :D

Here's my latest one. It's from my PoV, but it was really for my doubles partner because we were a pretty awesome team back in the day. Gotta love another player who will gladly go from being your team's best Sniper to wanting to HLG and get spiker kills lol.

• Like 1