Halo 2 Remastered for 12th Halo Anniversary

Arbiter

Halo 2 Remake!  

184 members have voted

1. 1. Should they remake the original Halo online multiplayer?

• Yes, definitely!
    • It would be nice, but won't kill me if they don't.
    • Do not care either way.
    • No I do not see that it is necessary.
    • Just bring the original back online.

Back in the day we used to walk 50 miles barefoot, middle of winter, uphill, to play some halo. Now all you have to do is connect to that new fangled intraweb thing and start playin some reach, change is the devil and remakes are evil :-) lol

anyway I wouldn't mind a remake, but I would rather see more effort go into the new trilogy first.

My maaaama says REMAKES ARE THE DEVIL! XD

Well your Mama is WRONG!

I just want it to be legit, I was accurate corrections and things to make it better. But keep all the old in game secrets, and maybe add some new ones. (like Halo anniversary's Terminals). I tell you what, I better be able to grenade jump up onto the wall from the broken highway on Outskirts and make my way on the rooftops and pick up the sword : )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think we should move on from remakes and continue playing games that are completely new to us. We would all know what to expect from a remake and then it's not that exciting. The only reason Halo CEA is exciting is because it's the game that started it all, it's the only one that deserves a remake in my opinion.

Should they re-master another one of the best stories of all time or leave it alone untouched again it was one of the first game with xbox live.

leave it or change it? :thumbsup:

yes I agree I also think that only halo 2 maps should be included, meaning built in ones and the ones from the map pack.

As much as I would love to see this happen, unfortunately I have to disagree with this. If they made a remake of Halo 2 for the 12th anniversary then there could be 2 things that will happen. First, Halo 2 will die because of the amount of players staying with Halo 4. Second, Halo 4 will die because of the amount of players moving to Halo 2.

Also, there was no matchmaking for Halo Anniversary, so there probably won't be a matchmaking for Halo 2. People would only expect to play online for Halo 2.

Yes. They should remake halo 2. It was and still is one of the best games of all time. They should also remake all of the maps, instead of just a handful like in halo cea i would prefer them to leave halo 2 untouched, i understand why they remastered halo ce but i see no need for 343i to remaster halo 2s graphics it would be nice if they added 3D though like they did in halo cea but i sorta liked halo 2s graphics better than h3 graphics for halo 2 were amazing at the time but plz either just remake halo 2 so the world will have their sanity back

A remake of halo 2 for the Xbox Live ten year anniversary! I think this is when we will see a remake if at all. Halo Ce came out this year which is the Xbox ten year anniversary and of course halo has its own anniversary. Maybe we will see halo 2 to celebrate ten years of xbox live service.

• Like 1

As much as i would love it, i don't see it happening. In an interview, our dear old Frank said they wouldn't be making any side games that have nothing to so with the story, just the new trilogy.

Correct me if I am wrong or quoting a different interview, but what I got from the reference to "no more side stories that do not go anywhere" was referring games such as ODST and Reach.

• Like 2