Official 343i.org Custom Game Night every Friday starting @ 6:00 AZ time

♠ Spades N AZ ♠

Can you make it this Fri?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like custom games?

• sounds fun....I'm in
    • already have plans, maybe next week
    • who are you Spades, whatever, I'm still in
    • I'm busy doing nothing important......sorry.
    • I'm in and i have maps to submit

This weeks Custom Game Night was one of the biggest ever! I have never once on Halo 4 had over 100 invites which was common back in the Halo REACH days. I tried to get in as many as possible but people, once they got in, just didn't want to leave. I hope you guys had a blast! I know I did but was completely worn out afterwards.

Thank you for all who were able to attend and those who tried to get in. The following attendies can tell you what a blast it was: sikslik7, b0b is here, pneumonik, LL Kool D, a Diseased Ocean, pictos11, AJ Yusi, a stealth moose, Lucid Vivacity, Absolute Dog, DocSpartan007, guitaristguy195, K disc K, ou7cc45t, Sam The Great, Squally Debeanz, Urbam Bobcat, Wraith 2098, Guero Kaboose, FENIK57043, NeedsMoreCubone, czhammer, crittuzy, Pancake Cat, Tautest Crane1, COD OCE, Wakko45, Calah Rose, Darth Human, and the ever so lovely Dirty Juicebox. Which means that over 70 people didn't get in when I sent back the invites.....bummer. We need to change that.

• Like 1

Everyone go make an account on Halocustoms.com and RSVP to join in on this lobby. This makes it so much easier for me because it sends a message to me, via Xbox, to invite you for the game. A;so for those of you who don't have me on your friends list it is easier to find me. This will be the future of setting up lobby's for customs. You guys have no idea how much of a pain it can be to constantly send invites during games. Plus, when I take too much time in the lobby people complain. Please make it easier for me since I take the 15-20 hours weekly to make it fun for you.

Another great Custom Game Night and another completely worn out host afterwards. Something about this weeks randoms and the way everyone got along so well was just awesome. We were laughing and talking as though everyone had known each other for a while. There where very few that left and those who did had other obligations. As you can see from the list of attendees for a 5 hour session, not to many were wanting to leave. These means that those who didn't get in last week(I have it all documented) will have a special invite before I open the lobby.

So without further adieu, here are those who came to support CGN, laugh, cry, recover from Singles Awareness Day(Valentines), and enjoy some amazing custom games: Kingly Bacon, Im With Stupid55, Jensenknuts34, Rehab Legacy, SOFx Minnotaur, Kevk2, Shore Jesus, A DiseasedOcean, SolidSnakeee, Elgusanosinabe(Papai), Fiesty Fedora, Sir Knifo, Tracing Ace, Skum, a stealth moose, Calah Rose, Corduroy Chuck, Lucid Vivacity, Crypptic Dimension, Master Debaytes, No Name Gamer, Reckless Riley, Sam the Great, Teetmare, A J Yusi, Fatal Crysis, Wraith 2098, Dirty Juicebox, Oomishday3

• Like 1

hey sounds cool i found this other place www.facebook.com/playcustoms seems pretty cool customs are finally pulling together

Our affiliates have a website which does everything you could ever want for customs. Check out Halocustoms.com. I'm one of the first to reach gold host so it's easy to find mine out of all the games going on.

To make things a bit easier for people, Arizona local time can be found here: http://www.timeandda...city.html?n=197

We don't do Day Light Saving time in Arizona, which makes figuring out +/- your timezone a little weird.

Good thing about Halocustoms.com is that they do all the work for you with the time conversions. Any one who wants to join can go click on the game night that I or anyone else host and click RSVP. Thank you though Warrior Chair for offering the help. Hopefully I will see you another CGN.

Thanks to the server issue tonights customs were canceled. I will be doing mini CGN on Sat and Sun. All the info you need to join is on http://halocustoms.com/threads/feb-23-2013-spades-mini-cgn-part-1-spades-n-az.4433/ and http://halocustoms.com/threads/feb-24-2013-spades-mini-cgn-part-2-spades-n-az.4434/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

HUGE thanks to SOLIDSNAKEEee!!!!!!!  Also to Lucid Vivacity for doing these videos.  I appreciate your time you spend to show the community what they missed out on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1BrxgGdXVDE

What recap?Oh wait this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1BrxgGdXVDE

Anyway Spades I'd like to thank you for throwing a hell of a customs lobby ( even though I sound drunk , trust me I wasn't ).But I'll be seeing you again next week fine sir!