The "Official" What Do You Want Out Of Halo 4?

Exploseth

You'd be better off emailing or writing a letter to 343 instead of complaining to the rest of us. However, at this stage, things are not going to change. So just can it, would ya? You're getting kind of annoying. If you don't like what Halo 4 will have to offer, then go do something else. If anything else, you're the blind follower if you're letting something as simple as a video game get you all butt hurt just because the developers don't want to make the game the way you want it.

The rest of us don't give a rip if you like Halo 4 or not.

I'm sick of trying to drill this into the heads of you fourteen year old children.

^This exactly..... Yeah we should have a voice to a point... but not everyone is going to agree on the same things... But that is also where you start talking in forums like this about what you would like in a game or some "brilliant ideas" you have BEFORE all the "set-in-stone" release dates are announced. So when they are in the major developement phase of a game, they can think about these ideas, if they are actually practical and constructive instead of just flaming about "what I want" ect... And for that to actually happen it would have to be everyone agreeing as a community in said situation, not just everyone just blurting out "This is what I want"... it should a colaborative "This is what WE would like to see as a community of loyal gamers" to acutally make an imprint on a future game.

• Like 3

^This exactly..... Yeah we should have a voice to a point... but not everyone is going to agree on the same things... But that is also where you start talking in forums like this about what you would like in a game or some "brilliant ideas" you have BEFORE all the "set-in-stone" release dates are announced. So when they are in the major developement phase of a game, they can think about these ideas, if they are actually practical and constructive instead of just flaming about "what I want" ect... And for that to actually happen it would have to be everyone agreeing as a community in said situation, not just everyone just blurting out "This is what I want"... it should a colaborative "This is what WE would like to see as a community of loyal gamers" to acutally make an imprint on a future game.

I'm in agreement here. Thank you.

And, HaRmFuL HeDShoT, I apologize for sounding like a jerk. I just get frustrated sometimes when all I hear is complaining. You are entitled to your opinions. But, when you make your point, do it in a way that doesn't insult anyone else or the developers. Be thankful that we at least get another Halo game. Who knows, maybe the multiplayer will be half decent. We will have to wait and see. At least it appears that the campaign will be awesome.

• Like 1

I'm in agreement here. Thank you.

And, HaRmFuL HeDShoT, I apologize for sounding like a jerk. I just get frustrated sometimes when all I hear is complaining. You are entitled to your opinions. But, when you make your point, do it in a way that doesn't insult anyone else or the developers. Be thankful that we at least get another Halo game. Who knows, maybe the multiplayer will be half decent. We will have to wait and see. At least it appears that the campaign will be awesome.

Glad to see there are still some reasonable and mature gamers out there still... :D

• Like 2

I want forge in Halo 4 , but with some new things like:

adding enemies , blood , bodies , spaceship , effects , trees , misc and this kind of things , things that was missing in Halo 3 - Halo : Reach

also i think you should put BOTS option on custom map . because sometime players left the game and you still alone against full team .

if you are adding it , THANK YOU ! <3

• Like 1

I WILL START THIS OFF BY SAYING, NO BLOOM ON THE WEAPONS. IF YOU WANT THE GAME TO BE REALISTIC, THEN HAVE A RISE ON THE WEAPONS AS YOU FIRE. BUT BLOOM, THINK ABOUT IT. IF SPARTANS WERE REAL, WHY THE HECK WOULD THEY HAVE ADVANCED HEADS UP DISPLAYS THAT MAKE IT HARDER TO SHOOT? THE WEAPONS ARE UPLINKED TO HUDS, SO THE HUDS SHOULD ENCHANCE THE WEAPONS, NOT MAKE THEM MORE DIFFICULT. ALSO, THE BLOOM JUST PLAIN OLD FEELS LIKE IT BELONGS IN OTHER GAMES. NOT HALO.

I DID NOT HAVE ACCESS TO XBOX LIVE WHEN HALO 3 WAS AROUND, SO I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE RANKING SYSTEM. I LIKE THE REACH SYSTEM BECAUSE PLAYERS WHO ARE NOT AS GOOD CAN STILL GET CREDITS AND UNLOCK ARMOR CUSTOMIZATIONS. MAYBE MAKE RANK AND CREDITS SEPERATE SYSTEMS, THIS WAY YOU GET RANK FOR PLAYING WELL, BUT EVERYONE CAN GET CREDITS.

ALSO, I UNDERSTAND THAT THE BETTER PLAYERS WANT SOMETHING FOR BEING BETTER, BUT THAT IS RANK. PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE ANY PERFORMANCE PERKS FOR BEING BETTER. EVERYONE, PERFORMANCE WISE, SHOULD BE ON A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD, JUST LIKE THE HALOS OF THE PAST.

AS HAS BEEN MENTIONED BEFORE, PLEASE BRING BACK THE WEAPONS FROM HALO 3. NO DMR PLEASE!!!!! BATTLE RIFLE!!!!!! THE HALO 3 WEAPON SELECTION WAS THE BEST.

PLEASE DON'T BRING BACK THE ABILITIES FROM REACH, BUT THE EQUIPMENT FROM HALO 3 WAS FUN.

A HIGHER GRENADE COUNT THAN JUST TWO OF EACH KIND. BACK TO FOUR PLEASE?

I LIKE THAT IN THE TRAILERS IT LOOKS LIKE THE SHIELD SYSTEM FROM HALO 3.

A CUSTOMIZABLE HEADS UP DISPLAY WOULD BE LOTS OF FUN.

A CUSTOMIZABLE BUTTON SETUP WOULD BE GREAT(THINK STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 2)

FINALLY, HALO 3 FELT LIKE THE HALO GAME WAS EXPANDING AND EVOLVING, REACH FELT LIKE BUNGIE WAS TRYING TO BRIDGE OVER AND BE LIKE COD. I AM NOT TRYING TO SAY THAT COD IS BAD, OR GOOD. I LIKE THE COD GAMES JUST FINE AND I PLAY THE CAMPAIGNS, BUT I DO NOT WANT HALO 4 TO BE COD. I KNOW THAT THE TRAILERS ARE OUT, AND THAT MEANS THAT SOME ASPECTS OF THE GAME ARE FIXED AT THIS POINT, BUT MOST POSTS I HAVE SEEN DO NOT WANT ARMOUR ABILITIES, BUT DO LIKE THE EQUIPMENT PICKUPS FROM HALO 3.

PLEASE KEEP THIS GAME A HALO GAME AND DO NOT TRY TO MAKE IT MORE LIKE OTHER GAMES. I FELT LET DOWN WHEN I PLAYED REACH BECAUSE THE CAMPAIGN IS DULL AND UNINTERESTING. THE HALO 3 CAMPAIGN IS SOMETHING THAT I PLAYED FOR HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS.

FINALLY AGAIN, I FELT BETRAYED BY BUNGIE BECAUSE THE FANS WERE OFTEN DISREGARDED. I FELT LIKE HALO REACH WAS JUST A HALF DONE PROJECT BECAUSE BUNGIE WAS QUITTING ON HALO. PLEASE DO NOT REPEAT THIS.

I THINK TO SUM UP WHAT WE, THE FANS WANT, THE FOLLOWING CAN BE SAID. HALO CE, 2, AND 3 WERE ALL VERY RAW IN A WAY. SIMPLE CONTROLS, EVEN PLAYING FIELD FOR ALL PLAYERS. GAMES LIKE COD AND OTHER SHOOTERS HAVE TRIED TO PACK ALOT OF "STUFF" INTO THEIR SHOOTERS, AND THE STUFF HAS TAKEN AWAY FROM THE GAME ITSELF. HALO, UNTIL REACH, WAS VERY BASIC. WE COULD ENJOY PLAYING WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT A BUNCH OF "STUFF" PACKED INTO THE GAME.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, THANK YOU 343i FOR PICKING UP THE HALO FRANCHISE. AT FIRST, LIKE MANY OTHERS, I WAS ANGRY THAT BUNGIE WOULD DROP THE GAMES AND ABANDON THEIR FANS, AND I FELT PERSONALLY BETRAYED BY BUNGIE. BUT YOU GUY AND GIRLS HAVE ALL PICKED UP WHERE THEY LEFT OFF AND HAVE CONTINUED. SO, ALTHOUGH I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT I WAS ONE OF THE PEOPLE THAT USED TO COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW BAD THE CHANGE TO 343 WAS GOING TO BE, ULTIMATELY, I AM GRATEFUL TO YOU FOR YOUR DEDICATION TO THE HALO UNIVERSE AND YOUR FANS. WITH THAT SAID, PLEASE LISTEN TO YOUR FANS. WE DO NOT WANT A SHOOTER THAT IS LIKE OTHER SHOOTERS.

REMEMBER THAT OTHER GAMES CAME AROUND BECAUSE OF, AND WANT TO BE AS GOOD AS, HALO.

HALO DOES NOT WANT TO BE OTHER GAMES.

WE WANT HALO.

THANK YOU,

~ A FAN

• Like 2

I FOUND THIS LINK IN A DIFFERENT FORUM SECTION. PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT IT. CLICK ON THE PAGES TO OPEN THEM UP AND ACTUALLY READ THEM.

http://gamingsquid.c...former-magazine

IF I PURCHASE THIS GAME AND FIND THIS ARTICLE IS TRUE, I WILL TRADE THIS GAME BACK IN AND NOT PLAY IT. NOBODY WANTS A COD/HALO MIX. DO NOT MAKE HALO LIKE COD. YOU WILL LOSE FANS. IT IS THAT SIMPLE. YOU SHOULD NOT GET TO BUY BETTER STUFF THAT WILL CHANGE GAMEPLAY IF YOU'RE BETTER. IT SHOULD STAY BALANCED. PLEASE, 343i, PRETTY PLEASE, DO NOT DO THIS TO US. KEEP HALO. DON'T TRY TO COPY COD.

ALSO, THIS STUFF ABOUT THE SECONDARY CAMPAIGN THAT YOU PLAY AS A SPARTAN IV, PLEASE DON'T MAKE US PAY FOR THAT. DON'T MAKE THE PLAYERS PAY FOR EVERY LITTLE THING LIKE BUNGIE DID WITH REACH.

THE NEW, INTERESTING THINGS ARE FUN IN THE CAMPAIGN, BUT THE MULTIPLAYER SHOULD ALWAYS BE AN EVEN PLAYING FIELD.

I FOUND THIS LINK IN A DIFFERENT FORUM SECTION. PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT IT. CLICK ON THE PAGES TO OPEN THEM UP AND ACTUALLY READ THEM.

http://gamingsquid.c...former-magazine

IF I PURCHASE THIS GAME AND FIND THIS ARTICLE IS TRUE, I WILL TRADE THIS GAME BACK IN AND NOT PLAY IT. NOBODY WANTS A COD/HALO MIX. DO NOT MAKE HALO LIKE COD. YOU WILL LOSE FANS. IT IS THAT SIMPLE. YOU SHOULD NOT GET TO BUY BETTER STUFF THAT WILL CHANGE GAMEPLAY IF YOU'RE BETTER. IT SHOULD STAY BALANCED. PLEASE, 343i, PRETTY PLEASE, DO NOT DO THIS TO US. KEEP HALO. DON'T TRY TO COPY COD.

ALSO, THIS STUFF ABOUT THE SECONDARY CAMPAIGN THAT YOU PLAY AS A SPARTAN IV, PLEASE DON'T MAKE US PAY FOR THAT. DON'T MAKE THE PLAYERS PAY FOR EVERY LITTLE THING LIKE BUNGIE DID WITH REACH.

THE NEW, INTERESTING THINGS ARE FUN IN THE CAMPAIGN, BUT THE MULTIPLAYER SHOULD ALWAYS BE AN EVEN PLAYING FIELD.

Could you do us all a favor and not put ALL of the letters in your posts in caps please. It makes it hard to read when everything is in caps. And I know I'm not a moderator, I'm just asking politely if you could tone it down a bit. Thanks.

I don't think that 343 is trying to copy COD. I think they are borrowing some aspects of COD and using them in Halo 4. But, in my mind, that is part of what is helping Halo evolve in its multiplayer aspect. I understand simplicity is wanted, and sometimes even needed. But I fully believe that this multiplayer experience will be one of the best yet. However, I could be wrong.

If you or anyone else decides that the Halo 4 multiplayer, then Halo 3 is still there. However, I wouldn't toss this game just based on its multiplayer alone. If the campaign is at least good, then it's worth holding onto. I mean, that's really the only reason why I like Halo. Its campaigns are almost always awesome and made me play all of the Halo games except ODST (haven't gotten a chance yet). I even enjoyed Reach. But the multiplayer just didn't do it for me. So I think some of these additions might help me get into the multiplayer as long as it doesn't become a COD clone (I already have, and enjoy, MW2 so I don't need another COD experience).

REMEMBER THAT OTHER GAMES CAME AROUND BECAUSE OF, AND WANT TO BE AS GOOD AS, HALO.

To be entirely accurate, all first person shooters came around as a result of Wolfenstein 3D, which eventually led to Doom, which popularized the first person shooter genre. All first person shooters can be traced back to those two games. Halo just made the genre popular on the console.

• Like 1

I WILL START THIS OFF BY SAYING, NO BLOOM ON THE WEAPONS. IF YOU WANT THE GAME TO BE REALISTIC, THEN HAVE A RISE ON THE WEAPONS AS YOU FIRE. BUT BLOOM, THINK ABOUT IT. IF SPARTANS WERE REAL, WHY THE HECK WOULD THEY HAVE ADVANCED HEADS UP DISPLAYS THAT MAKE IT HARDER TO SHOOT? THE WEAPONS ARE UPLINKED TO HUDS, SO THE HUDS SHOULD ENCHANCE THE WEAPONS, NOT MAKE THEM MORE DIFFICULT. ALSO, THE BLOOM JUST PLAIN OLD FEELS LIKE IT BELONGS IN OTHER GAMES. NOT HALO.

I DID NOT HAVE ACCESS TO XBOX LIVE WHEN HALO 3 WAS AROUND, SO I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE RANKING SYSTEM. I LIKE THE REACH SYSTEM BECAUSE PLAYERS WHO ARE NOT AS GOOD CAN STILL GET CREDITS AND UNLOCK ARMOR CUSTOMIZATIONS. MAYBE MAKE RANK AND CREDITS SEPERATE SYSTEMS, THIS WAY YOU GET RANK FOR PLAYING WELL, BUT EVERYONE CAN GET CREDITS.

ALSO, I UNDERSTAND THAT THE BETTER PLAYERS WANT SOMETHING FOR BEING BETTER, BUT THAT IS RANK. PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE ANY PERFORMANCE PERKS FOR BEING BETTER. EVERYONE, PERFORMANCE WISE, SHOULD BE ON A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD, JUST LIKE THE HALOS OF THE PAST.

AS HAS BEEN MENTIONED BEFORE, PLEASE BRING BACK THE WEAPONS FROM HALO 3. NO DMR PLEASE!!!!! BATTLE RIFLE!!!!!! THE HALO 3 WEAPON SELECTION WAS THE BEST.

PLEASE DON'T BRING BACK THE ABILITIES FROM REACH, BUT THE EQUIPMENT FROM HALO 3 WAS FUN.

A HIGHER GRENADE COUNT THAN JUST TWO OF EACH KIND. BACK TO FOUR PLEASE?

I LIKE THAT IN THE TRAILERS IT LOOKS LIKE THE SHIELD SYSTEM FROM HALO 3.

A CUSTOMIZABLE HEADS UP DISPLAY WOULD BE LOTS OF FUN.

A CUSTOMIZABLE BUTTON SETUP WOULD BE GREAT(THINK STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 2)

FINALLY, HALO 3 FELT LIKE THE HALO GAME WAS EXPANDING AND EVOLVING, REACH FELT LIKE BUNGIE WAS TRYING TO BRIDGE OVER AND BE LIKE COD. I AM NOT TRYING TO SAY THAT COD IS BAD, OR GOOD. I LIKE THE COD GAMES JUST FINE AND I PLAY THE CAMPAIGNS, BUT I DO NOT WANT HALO 4 TO BE COD. I KNOW THAT THE TRAILERS ARE OUT, AND THAT MEANS THAT SOME ASPECTS OF THE GAME ARE FIXED AT THIS POINT, BUT MOST POSTS I HAVE SEEN DO NOT WANT ARMOUR ABILITIES, BUT DO LIKE THE EQUIPMENT PICKUPS FROM HALO 3.

PLEASE KEEP THIS GAME A HALO GAME AND DO NOT TRY TO MAKE IT MORE LIKE OTHER GAMES. I FELT LET DOWN WHEN I PLAYED REACH BECAUSE THE CAMPAIGN IS DULL AND UNINTERESTING. THE HALO 3 CAMPAIGN IS SOMETHING THAT I PLAYED FOR HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS.

FINALLY AGAIN, I FELT BETRAYED BY BUNGIE BECAUSE THE FANS WERE OFTEN DISREGARDED. I FELT LIKE HALO REACH WAS JUST A HALF DONE PROJECT BECAUSE BUNGIE WAS QUITTING ON HALO. PLEASE DO NOT REPEAT THIS.

I THINK TO SUM UP WHAT WE, THE FANS WANT, THE FOLLOWING CAN BE SAID. HALO CE, 2, AND 3 WERE ALL VERY RAW IN A WAY. SIMPLE CONTROLS, EVEN PLAYING FIELD FOR ALL PLAYERS. GAMES LIKE COD AND OTHER SHOOTERS HAVE TRIED TO PACK ALOT OF "STUFF" INTO THEIR SHOOTERS, AND THE STUFF HAS TAKEN AWAY FROM THE GAME ITSELF. HALO, UNTIL REACH, WAS VERY BASIC. WE COULD ENJOY PLAYING WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT A BUNCH OF "STUFF" PACKED INTO THE GAME.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, THANK YOU 343i FOR PICKING UP THE HALO FRANCHISE. AT FIRST, LIKE MANY OTHERS, I WAS ANGRY THAT BUNGIE WOULD DROP THE GAMES AND ABANDON THEIR FANS, AND I FELT PERSONALLY BETRAYED BY BUNGIE. BUT YOU GUY AND GIRLS HAVE ALL PICKED UP WHERE THEY LEFT OFF AND HAVE CONTINUED. SO, ALTHOUGH I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT I WAS ONE OF THE PEOPLE THAT USED TO COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW BAD THE CHANGE TO 343 WAS GOING TO BE, ULTIMATELY, I AM GRATEFUL TO YOU FOR YOUR DEDICATION TO THE HALO UNIVERSE AND YOUR FANS. WITH THAT SAID, PLEASE LISTEN TO YOUR FANS. WE DO NOT WANT A SHOOTER THAT IS LIKE OTHER SHOOTERS.

WE WANT HALO.

THANK YOU,

~ A FAN

I agree 110%. Please keep it basic, I've been noticing more and more games have been getting ruined because there just trying to fit and balance to much stuff into one game. I also liked the equipment from Halo 3 and would rather see that come back than the classes in Halo Reach, or at least don't make the classes customized, because every game that does that always has that one class that everyone makes because its just a tiny bit better than all the rest. Like COD, there's lots of weapons but everyone only uses a few because those few are way better than the rest. Not saying COD is bad, it's just i don't want Halo to become more like it, but if it does you can count on me not buying Halo 4.

• Like 1

ive had this idea that halo 4 could show armor damage, like on the Lone Wolf mission in Halo Reach. that made it more realistic and i felt like i was really in a suit of armor, instead of magically floating crosshairs. i want to see tham projected on to the visor and see what the armor can take after the shields have failed. maybe your armor could remain damaged until the end of the fight (motivation not to run into heavy fire guns blazing) or they could have an armor repair kit like the Health Pack.

i want to have the the effects of war on me as i walk out victorious, not glossy visors and polished helmets. Where did all the bullet holes go?

Might be a lot of detail but 343 can make it work, they've proven that already.

• Like 1

...Why the HELL do you people want boats? It makes no sense whatsoever! Why does Halo require boats in Multiplayer? You havent gone in a boat in Singleplayer, so why do you need a boat?

I think that some people would like to battle to go onto water like in some of the halo maps like valhalla or last resort there was water but nothing to really use the water for other than maybe a disguise if your a blue person. But they might want to have a little more from the rest of the halo games. and besides wouldn't driving a battleship (if they added it) would be totally EEPIC?

I want there to be competitive multiplayer. Not the garbage that's in reach, where you get paired up with 10year olds!. To me,the ranking system in Halo3 was more satisfying, unlike the Call Of Duty type of ranking in Reach! I want to EARN my rank, not get it during Campaign or Firefight. If game designers are making ranking easier for the casual player then I think they're doing it wrong! Just because a few people Start crying about a ranking system, doesn't mean you have to revamp it.

I know that I'm a little late in posting to the thread, but i've really fallen off the gaming wagon lately and only got interested with games because of E3. Anyway, here is my thoughts on Halo 4. Beware, it is a little long

343, please don't take the wrong lessons from Bungie. Halo Reach did not hold the same kind of user base that the other Halo games did, and there is are multiple reasons why. This includes the alienation of the more hardcore Halo fans with the ranking system, and the way that armor abilities are used.

Probably the most fun for me in Halo (I hope everyone else is much the same way) is that when you spawn, everyone is on an equal playing field. An AR, a Magnum, some grenades, and that is it. Everything and everyone else is on the map, and there is beauty in this simplicity. In CoD (which i've enjoyed some of the games in the series), everyone spawns with an individual loadout. This works fine for them, but I like halo for its own gameplay. I hope that the way that you offer spawn customization that is quite limited; in Reach, having 5 different loadouts that changed both weapons and armor abilities was simply too much, I like the KISS principal in my halo games.

I think that armor abilities were fine, but were not handled in the correct way with Bungie. I actually didn't mind the abilities in gameplay, but wish they were a pickup on the map instead of the spawn item. Armor Lock, Jetpack, and the other armor abilities would have been fine if they were like the overshields and active camo from Halo 3. If they were pickups on the map that operated on a timer, I think they could have really added a lot of depth to gameplay.

While I never was a hardcore Halo 3 player, I enjoyed the system that they had in place. While I did kind of get stuck in place in my Lone Wolves rank, I truly felt like it was actually attempting to try and match me up with other players of equal caliber. While Reach MAY have been doing this as well, it wasn't ever obvious to me. Who says that players can't have 2 different kinds of ranks? Combine both Halo 3's competitive 1-50 ranking system to give an understanding of a players skill, and give Reach's system for a good understanding of the time devoted to the game. That way, more casual players can just focus on ranking up their "reach" rank, while the competitive players can be more focused on their ranked gameplay.

I just wanted to add in here a great big thank you here for keeping in assassinations from Reach. They are awesome!

I was a little worried when looking at the info here about Halo 4 when it came to multiplayer. You can drop in weapons on the map, and other things? It really reminds me of CoD, and i'm not sure if it is a good thing. One of the things i like best about halo is playing for hours on each map to get a great understanding of weapon spawns, map flow, etc. and I feel that something like a weapon drop would throw a monkey wrench in the whole thing. I'm certainly not saying that i'm completely opposed to it; if you implement it in a way that works, then it has my full support, but it has to be very careful; I like knowing that the last rocket launcher was just shot, and that it wont spawn for another 2 minutes; if you add care drops, it would really mess with thoroughly understanding a map's weapon spawns, as they could really mess with it.

BTW, i loved 343's Halo Reach map DLC, and thought they were great maps, which brings me on to my next point. Reach had awful maps IMO. I am sick and tired of Forge World, and the only map that I actually enjoyed playing on and felt like it was an actual Halo map (outside 343's map pack), was Powerhouse. Please have awesome maps :)

TL;DR keep Halo simple by keeping loadout customization low, Armor abilities are fine if they are map pickups, please no Reach ranking, but don't just go back to H3's, little curious how ordnance drops work, and release awesome maps.

As a former halophene I can say that I'm disappointed in the footage that has been released for Halo4 so far. My first Xbox game was Halo2 , before I bought it I had played lots of smash bros and other Nintendo GameCube classics, my classmates in 7th grade had always talked about Halo2 nonstop and I would always call them losers . Little did I know I would become addicted to Halo2 like so many of us throughout our childhood , turning on my xbox as soon as I woke up was not an unusual thing for me . I had played video games like smash bros because it was not only fun but because it was competitive and Halo2 online had provided me , a former casual player, a new venue to compete in that didn't require me to step outside my room. What had made Halo2 and somewhat Halo3 great games was the fact that it had high replay value and even allowed for the casual gamer to play for an extended amount of time. Clans and the 1-50 ranking system made it so even the casual gamer could become addicted to video games . Without the 1-50 ranking system this game is guaranteed to fail. The only thing that as me given me hope to want to buy this game is the BR but if there's no ranking system I will not buy this game and I'm pretty sure I'm speaking for a lot of other people here. There's a lot of aspects from each Halo game that could've been implemented to this game to guarantee that not only people buy it but that people keep playing it . Here's what 343 needs to do to make this game the best possible :

-1-50 ranking system

-clans

-theater allowing more than one person to watch at a time

-take out sprint or other gimmicky abilities like clue to where a grenade as fallen , keep it simple

-better maps anything that doesn't resemble reach maps

-keep forge

-leader-boards

Now now now, i'm surprised about the high number of people that doesn't like Halo Reach: saying the campaign was horrible, the multiplayer like CoD, and so on and so on.

But i don't pay much attention to the multyplayer of a Halo Game, looking instead to it's singleplayer and co-operative mode. Because Halo is born with this: Campaign and Split screen, nothing else. And troughout this many years, i've been satisfied pf the main story, loving the trilogy and appreciating the others. And i found Reach a good game: i really like the campaign, showing the relationship between the Noble team and the sacrifice to success their duty. I enjoyed the multiplayer for it's costumization, but much more for the assence of the Uberpowered BatlleRifle: i mean, in Halo 3 everyone had the BR, because it was the perfect weapon. At least in Reach we can see different loadouts and a superior variety of firepower.

I too am worried about the tendence to the CoD multiplayer, but if Halo 4 will have a good, well done story, like the trilogy and even better, for me it's ok.

• Like 1

i want entirely new armor variants, ones that don't resemble previous armor variants, also i would like some bad A new assassinations and armor abilities, but mostly i want it to look and feel like halo oh and i want the flood back